𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

IT has been a few days after the random interaction between the two former lovers. Haechan was sitting alone in the corner of the practice room still thinking of what could've happened if no one had found out about their relationship and managed to be able to spend Christmas together and for her even to watch him in the award-end performances.

The fact that he was about to buy Eunsook a Christmas gift the day the tabloids caught them on a date was what made it even worse.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

DECEMBER 1, 2021

(2 Years Ago)

THE couple were cuddling on Eunsook's bed after a long tiring day of practice from the idol. Normally, he would head back to the dorm but all he needed that day was to be in his girlfriend's embrace to energize himself.

After all, that was one of the perks of having a girlfriend whose apartment was just a floor below his. Not to mention, his roommate was willing to cover up for him in case the managers asked him where he was last night. It did take a lot of convincing but in the end, they agreed that he would cover up for the idol for something in return.

"I still don't get why you would come over here, Hyuck. I mean, it's late at night and you're probably tired, y'know. Besides, you have a long day ahead of you."

"But, I want to be with you, Eun. I feel the most energy when I'm with you. And, comeback season is going to start soon so I won't be able to see you for a long time."

Eunsook sighed deciding to just give in considering he wouldn't even see him that much in the next few days since it was comeback season for all the NCT members.

It was dead silent for a while judging from how warm the two are around each other's arms and appreciating every moment they could be together. 

But that was when Haechan broke the silence.

"So, what are you planning to do for Christmas?" he asked which caused the girl to look at him all of a sudden.