𝖒𝖈 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"YOU called me, PD-nim?" Haechan asked while he walked inside the CEO's office only to be welcomed by the guy who looked at him with his chin on top of his folding palms.

"Haechan, what do you think about getting side jobs?"

"That? Well, I don't really mind. Do I have anything to do?"

"Forget it, I'll get straight to the point. How would you like being a music show MC?"

Haechan was surprised by the sudden request since he's never been an MC for a music show or at least any shows (e.g. award shows, talk shows, etc.) but he saw his fellow members doing emcee jobs a couple of times so he does pretty much have some knowledge. However, this was a different thing since it was his first time trying out being an MC outside of his own radio show.

"I don't know, PD-nim. I don't think I'm fit to be a music show MC. I'm sure someone else is better for that job than me, I'd rather stick on being an MC for my radio show."

"Oh, come on, Haechan. You're the group's mood-maker for a reason. Your liveliness is a good quality for being an MC. Besides, I already called the music show that you're doing it and they agreed. So, what do you say? Down for the MC job?"

"Fine, I'll do it," Haechan replied giving in what the CEO said. Not like he has any choice, right?

"Great! You'll start the job tomorrow and you will also meet your MC partner. Everything about what you'll do in the show will be demonstrated by the staff there. Ok, you may now leave," the CEO said as Haechan finally left his office.

An MC job, huh? This is going to be tough. Whatever, just be Haechan and keep that image once you reach the music show.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚