𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖕

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧; 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚? 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"AND, here's the backstage. There are tons of rooms here. That's the dressing room, and the MCs here actually have a room they practice at before they head over there," Hayun said while she guided her friend, Eunsook around the music show building.

"Are you sure you're even allowed to bring me here, Hayun? This place is only for the staff. I'm not even a part of the staff."

"Yeah, for some reason, my boss allowed me to bring you here."

"Really? Because we're going to be in big trouble if someone found me here."

"No, I'm being for real. You're allowed here, the boss even said, and I quote 'the more, the better'."

Ok?

So, you might be wondering what's going on. As you can tell, Hayun, Eunsook's high school best friend took the girl around the music show building. Apparently, in Hayun's perspective, this is the only way she and her friend could bond considering they both went on different paths after parting ways in high school.

But before Eunsook could reply they suddenly heard another staff calling out to her high school best friend.

"Hayun, the producer needs you."

"Oh well, I'll have to go, Eun. Work calls."

"But, Hayun- Oh, she's gone," Eunsook said trying to call out to her friend but sadly, she already disappeared.

Oh well, guess I'll have to explore the rest of the place myself. I heard Hayun mentioning to me about having a vending machine around the building. Where was it again?