𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞'𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙞'𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝙞 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"SHE dated my ex?" Eunsook asked in shock.

"She did! Didn't Haechan tell you before about her?" Hayun replied wondering why her friend had no idea about Jihye and Haechan's relationship until now, considering the two were literally a popular couple when they were together.

"He told me before that he dated someone before me but never told me who it was. I didn't think it would be her of all people."

"But how come you didn't know before that? I mean, the two were even one of Korea's top couples. They were literally on every magazine the first month they started dating publicly."

"Well, I'm sorry that I wasn't into K-pop at that time and only listened to Western artists," Eunsook replied sarcastically.

I mean I still do but really, I did not see that coming. I mean, if my boyfriend acts just like that girl from earlier, I probably would've broken up with him earlier.

"Here we go with the sarcasm again, Eun. How are other guys going to like you if you're going to be like this?" Hayun replied ready to facepalm herself.

They can just kiss my ass then.

"Beats me. They can just find other people that could satisfy them because if they won't love me for who I am, they shouldn't expect me to change just for them. Anyways, wanna drink?"

"What? I don't think there's a bar nearby besides, I can't get drunk right now. I have to go back to the studio."

"Too bad, I saw one just over there."

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚