𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙-𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖕

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣?

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

DECEMBER 11, 2021

(2 Years Before The Present)

YEONA knocked on Eunsook's apartment with a few books and her notebook. As you can tell, she was going to work with her on a project which is going to be due by Monday. Yes, even though it was two weeks before Christmas, they still have work to do.

She knocked again on her apartment door again when there was no answer. She waited patiently and there was no voice that called out from the door. A few moments later, the door opened with the 20-year-old wearing her pajamas and her eyes being puffy from hours of crying. She was also holding a box of tissues which looked half-empty implying she really was crying.

Of course, this was a signal for Yeona that she shouldn't have bothered her in the first place. It was obvious that Eunsook was going through something. Even though the two are friends, Yeona knew her limits. She didn't know what was going on with her but she knew it was something really bad if she was crying that hard. She was having second thoughts about whether she should ask her about the project or just leave the apartment already.

Eunsook smiled at her first when she opened the door but when she saw who it was, her face soon turned down. She then said in her usual monotone voice, "Oh, it's you, what do you want?"

"Hey, Sookie. I wanted to ask you something but my parents called back at home that something else came up so I'll just come back tomorrow," Yeona replied trying to get away from the apartment in the most respectful way possible. But before she could fully leave, Eunsook called her out.

"Are you here for the project?"

"Yeah, wait how did you know?"

"You have those stuff with you. I'm sure you're here for it. Why didn't you just text me about it?"

"I tried to but you weren't answering. Looks I now know why, if you're going through something, just take a rest and I'll be back tomorrow."

Eunsook actually appreciated Yeona for being considerate of her feelings and actually feels bad for her. She was thinking too much about the break-up that she completely forgot about her other stuff.