𝖍𝖆𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖆𝖑

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

DECEMBER 12, 2021

(2 Years Before The Present)

"IT'S not fair, they were so happy!" Hayun said crying as hard as she can while her other stylist friend was comforting her. Surprisingly, her friend was shocked that Hayun was sadder than Haechan when he and his second girlfriend broke up even though she (Hayun) was not even the one dating the idol.

Guess that's what happens when you ship two people so much. Now I know how those delusional fans feel when they fantasize about dating idols.

"It's gonna be okay, Hayun."

"No, it's not going to be okay! Why did they have to break up? They were meant for each other! And the fact that they broke up on the same day as the MAMA Awards!" was all Hayun said as she continuously sniffled and almost finished the entire tissue box from so much crying.

"They'll find love somewhere else, yeah. Maybe they aren't soulmates, Hayun. Maybe there are other people that they are meant for them."

But to Hayun, she knew that Eunsook and Haechan are THE couple. She was still shocked by the news that they broke up considering she was their biggest shipper. However, her friend was right. Maybe they weren't meant for each other.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

PRESENT

"I can't believe you'd lie to me like that, Hayun," Haechan said in a disappointed tone while the girl was fixing his hair.

"What do you mean?" Hayun asked trying to keep the atmosphere light, she had no idea what he was talking about and she was obviously confused about what he was saying.