𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK went inside the convenience store while she picked out snacks that she could eat. The store was just near the university she's in so whenever there was break time, she would usually head there to get snacks. However, today was different.

She decided to skip lectures today since her mind was spacing out lately so she went to go to the convenience store and get the usual snacks she would usually buy. That was when she heard a familiar voice not too far from where she was.

"Never thought I'd see you here."

This caused Eunsook to move back and turn around, only to see Haechan, this time he was covered. Well, mostly covered, half of his face covered with sunglasses and a mask and was wearing a hoodie to cover his head.

"Haechan, what are you doing here?"

"Getting snacks. Wait a minute... shouldn't you be in class or something?" the guy replied realizing the time when he looked at his watch.

"Oh, you even remember my schedule? Stalker, much. But, yes I'm supposed to be but I decided to skip Uni today. I don't feel like going to fourth period, besides, I need to get a few things right now."

"Well, if it's okay, I can accompany you."

This left Eunsook still. She didn't think Haechan had the guts to say that considering it's been a while since they exchanged accounts on Instagram but it wouldn't hurt to have someone accompany her even if she still felt a little awkward with the man, right?

"Don't you have work, though?"

"Yup, but it's enough time for me to accompany you, depending on where you'll be next."

"Let's see, I'll just buy something in the album store next here and then, I'll probably ride my bike around the neighborhood."

"You're skipping the whole day?"

"I mean, what's the point? If I skip just one period, people are gonna wonder where I was and I have a higher chance of being caught so whenever I skip lectures, I skip the whole day."

"But don't they text your parents when you're out in class?"

"I gave them an excuse that I have a doctor's appointment so I left after third period."