𝖜𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣' 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

JULY 2, 2021

(2 Years Before The Present)

HAECHAN and Eunsook were watching a movie at her house just inside her room. Her exams just ended so Haechan thought that the best way to make her relaxed after an entire week of hard work was a date night for the both of them.

While the two were watching a movie, the guy then turned to Eunsook. He wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore, half of the time, he was just staring at the girl completely admiring her beauty. But then he decided to start a conversation with her.

"Hey, Eun," he called out.

"Hm? What is it, Hyuck?" the girl replied as she turned to Haechan.

"So, you know how I had a comeback last Monday?"

"You mean the Hello Future one? Yeah, what about it?"

"I was wondering what you thought about it."

"About that one? It was great. Why?"

"Are you sure? I don't know what to think about it, I don't know whether people will like it or hate it. I mean I did have fun recording it but I don't know, I just think people won't like it. People would think it's too cheery and my voice doesn't sound right in it when I was listening to the song."

Of course, Eunsook was listening carefully to what he was saying and she continued nodding and humming making sure he knew she was listening to him. When Haechan finally finished ranting to her about his comeback, there was complete silence which meant he was done talking. She knew she had to say something and so she did.