𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖍

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙞𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙚? 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞, 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

JUNE 6, 2023

(Present)

HAECHAN was at the club with the rest of the NCT members as they celebrated his 23rd birthday. He was already at a point in his life where he couldn't find the person meant for him and would probably just die single.

"Happy birthday, Haechan. You're 23 now. My, how time goes fast."

"I can't believe it, it's like yesterday, he was just 16 but now, look at him."

"NCT 127's maknae is 23 now? I thought he was still 16. I guess people do grow up but I refuse to accept it."

"Yeah, but still in our eyes, he's still NCT 127's maknae."

"Thanks for taking me out here you guys. It's really a great birthday, well, what are we waiting for? Let's start drinking!"

"Still as energetic as ever. Oh well, here's a toast for Haechan's 23rd birthday. Let's cheers!"

"Cheers!" all the Neos said as they raised their glass before they started drinking.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

BEFORE everyone knew, most of the NCT members were drunk as hell. Of course, some chose not to drink and the ones that did were so drunk. However, even though Haechan was one of the only people that drank, he was still sober. He didn't know why but it was probably because he has a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol.

While he saw the rest of the members that drank were doing all the drunk shit people do, he looked around the bar. He didn't know why but for some reason, he had a feeling that someone he never saw for a long time was around here. It was obvious that the feeling of longing and yearning for that someone was present. The feeling that his soulmate was present was here.