𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙤𝙝, 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙩

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK and her family are eating dinner after she just got home from the grocery store and finished doing the laundry.

Her parents noticed how down she looked and they decided to ask her in concern.

"Eunsook, are you okay? You look down," her mom asked.

"I'm fine, Mom."

"Are you sure? Come on, if there's something bugging you, you can tell us. We're your parents," her dad said.

She just sighed since she knew how pushy they are when it comes to situations like this. This left the girl no choice but to tell them what she was thinking about.

"I saw my ex-boyfriend."

This caused her family to be surprised by what they just heard especially her brother, Hyunwoo who almost spat his water.

"You met that piece of shit again?" her brother said in surprise.

"Hyunwoo, don't talk about him like that," Eunsook's dad said.

"How would I not talk about him like that, Dad? He literally broke my sister's heart, you're supposed to know that more than anyone."

"Eunsook, are you okay? If you still haven't moved on from him, you can tell us," her mom said rubbing her daughter's back.

"I'm good, Mom. I told you so many times, I already moved on from Haechan. Now if you excuse me," she replied as she got up from her seat and got a coat from the door heading out of the house.

"Where do you think you're going, Young Lady?" her dad asked when he saw the girl in a coat and a few meters from the door.

"I'm... going to get some fresh air," she replied.

"You can go to the balcony for some fresh air."

"No, I think I'll just go outside. I won't be there for too long."