𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚? 𝙢𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"SOOKIE, are you going to die alone? You can't always stay single forever, you know. One day, you're going to find a soulmate. The guy you would be with for the rest of your life, you need to stop thinking about that guy you dated before," Yeona said as she sipped on her milkshake.

"Yeons, you do realize I don't have time for love right now. There's a lot of things on my mind," Eunsook replied while she slowly sipped on her milkshake trying to space herself out from the thoughts about her ex-boyfriend.

"Well, Sookie you can erase them by going on blind dates. I saw this one guy on campus that looks like he could be your type and I'm planning on setting a blind date for the both of you."

"Nah, I don't think I have the time for a blind date. It takes me all the way back~"

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

FEBRUARY 7, 2020

(3 Years Before The Present)

EUNSOOK was lying down on her bed not knowing what to do considering it was five days after her birthday when her phone started ringing. She decided to see who it was only for it to be none other than her high school best friend, Hayun. She just sighed before she started answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Eun! Guess what?"

"You got into another car accident? I'm not bailing you out this time."

"No! It's something else."

"You got us tickets for the Taylor Swift concert?"

"No! Even better! You're going on a blind date on Valentine's Day~"