𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖊𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

DECEMBER 4, 2021

(2 Years Ago..)

HAECHAN was suddenly called into the CEO's office during practice. Considering how rare it is for an idol to enter the CEO's office, it could only mean one thing, something bad happened. Being called inside his office always screams bad news and it almost always never ends well inside that office.

When the 21-year-old entered the office, he noticed the CEO with a disappointed look on his face before he took a sip of his coffee. Haechan immediately knew that this wasn't good, he had no clue whatever happened that caused him to have that face but he knew that since he was the one called, it probably had something to do with him.

"Take a seat," the CEO said in his bitter voice as the idol sat on the chair in front of his desk.

Before talking, Mr. CEO took a deep breath, he looked stressed and it was evident that he was thinking about something deeply. Then, he started speaking, this time in a cold tone.

"Haechan, be honest. Did you go on a date last night?"

"Oh God, don't tell me...," Haechan thought as many things appeared in his mind, he couldn't believe this. He was already thinking of the worst-case scenario that shouldn't even be named. He tried to get words out of his mouth but he couldn't, all he could just answer on the CEO's question was a simple nod.

It was true that he went out with his girlfriend last night but considering how secretive they were throughout the entire date, he immediately knew where this was heading and was prepared for the worst.

"Well, news flash, you made it to the tabloids! They took photos of you and your girlfriend when the both of you were out, it's a good thing that the both of you were just holding hands in the pictures and not something more intimate but you know the public, just a single touch on the opposite gender and it's over. But don't worry, the girl's face is not seen in any of them but your face was in every photo so there's no getting out of this one."