𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙-𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖕 𝖕𝖙. 𝖙𝖜𝖔

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

DECEMBER 4, 2021

(2 Years Before The Present)

ON an average day, the CEO was typing on his laptop while he sipped his coffee. He was busy and loaded as usual, even though the sun was shining outside his state couldn't say the same. However, that feeling of being stressed was added when one of his secretaries suddenly entered his office.

"Sir, you have to see this," his secretary said handing him a brown envelope.

"What's this?" was all the CEO asked before taking the envelope.

"I don't know, Sir but-" but the secretary's words were cut off by his boss that then said,

"This can't be..."

The CEO was left in shock, inside the envelopes were pictures of Haechan and an unknown girl which could be his not-so-new girlfriend judging from how affectionate the two are in the pictures. They were caught going out and there was even one picture of them kissing under the street lights. Seeing the pictures, the CEO knew Haechan's career was done for, unless he does something.

But, PD-nim found his answer when a small piece of paper was inside the envelope, it was a letter. He read it which said:

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Dear Mr. Producer,

These are pictures of one of your artists and his girlfriend. I caught both of them going out last night and I thought of publishing them but then I realized I needed something bigger than these photos. If you would give a million won, I won't bring these out but if you don't give the money within two days, I'm going to send these pictures to every tabloid out there.

P.S. Here's the address in case you're going to give the money: (XXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX)

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"ROB, this is one million won, give this to my chauffeur and one of my bodyguards and tell them to drive and give this money to this address," the CEO said giving a small envelope with a large sum of money and a small memo pad that had the address written by the mysterious person.

"Oh, and also call Haechan for me, tell him I want to talk to him," PD-nim added.

"Yes, sir," his secretary said as he left the room.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"BREAK up with her? Why would I break up with her? She's everything to me, you can't just get in the way of my personal life," Haechan said, it was clear that he was pissed that he was called in because the CEO wanted him to break up with someone he clearly loves.

"Look, as much as I don't want to butt into your personal life, you can't continue being seen with her. What if you two go out again and someone sees the both of you? You're lucky that person was nice enough to not post it in return for some money but really...

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

So, I'm back with a new chapter

So, I'm back with a new chapter. What do you think about it?

Anyways, I posted a new chapter on my Renjun book, you can check that out if you want.