The Start

Author's note:

Hey guys, just a warning, English's is not my first language so please correct me if I wrote any mistakes or if there are grammar mistakes.

Jimin's pov:

I've never worked a single day in my life, Despite this, I'm still good at everything I do, I have the brains, The muscles, The visuals, everything, I'm 23, I'm a well-known ex-K-pop idol, actress, and a boxer and I'm a billionaire like my father, Yu Chul, owns a multi-million dollar company, He sells jewelry and shares of many of his investments, aka gem mines in many countries, My mother was absent in my life though, My father always told me she left for a reason and she won't be coming back, This hurt me a lot, no time for the sad shit, let's get on.

Ning drove Minjeong to the billionaire's mansion and oh fuck it was huge, 100 people could live there, " We're here!" Ning exclaimed in excitement, hugging her best friend of 5 years goodbye, Minjeong giggled, " I hope this is going to be good, Bye Ning, Thank you for the ride, I'll tell you all about what will happen through text, Bye!!" The brown hair said, closing her best friend's car door, and walking into the mansion, she saw " Yu Residence " carved out in front of the gate, " dang, they're rich rich.", Minjeong mumbled to herself as she saw the Maserati's, the sportscars and all of those expensive cars parked in the huge garage, She is greeted by Jaemin, in a suit, " Welcome, Minjeong right?" Jaemin greeted the brown-haired girl, " Yeah, Thank you, Mr. Jaemin ", Minjeong said as she looked at Jaemin's name tag on his suit, " No need to be formal, I'm the same age as you. " Jaemin said as he walked Minjeong to her room, " This'll be your room, Mrs. Yuu will be with you shortly." Jaemin walked out of her room, leaving a curious Minjeong alone, " Will she be attractive as in the photos?" she thought to herself, just then, she was greeted by Jimin opening the door, and holy shit, " Attractive, What the fuck? " Minjeong thought to herself seeing Jimin, she was in a white collared shirt with a tie and sleek pants, her collar was open, her tie slightly down, and her hair kept back to one side, " Are you going to continue staring at me?" Jimin laughed, " S-sorry Mrs. Yuu." Minjeong apologized, bowing down to the older, Jimin gave her a smirk and oh boy did that make Minjeong blush instantly, "Jaemin has put your uniform inside your closet, You may be free to relax only after 10 PM, You will be taught by Jaemin, Goodbye for now, Minjeong," Jimin said as she walked out the door, Minjeong got flustered by Jimin calling her by her name, She blushed as she jumped on her bed, " Comfortable," she thought to herself, She had the whole day to herself, Her job starts from tomorrow and it's 7:53 PM, too early to sleep, So she changes into her nightwear and pulls out her phone, texting her friends.

me and 2 dogs

Ninggy: How's life there?? I wanna knowww

Minjeong: It's not bad.. talking bout having a really pretty Yu Jimin in the same mansion as me

Aeri: HUH WTF?? THE YU JIMIN???!#$*()%(*$

Ninggy: WHAT? I DIDN'T KNOW I DROPPED U OFF AT THE YU RESIDENCE!?? I KNEW I DROPPED YOU OFF AT A RICH PERSON'S MANSION BUT YUU RESIDENCE? HOW AM I SO BLIND!?

Minjeong: She's seriously so pretty, by the way, Jaemin is the butler for them

Aeri: JAEMIN?? WHAT THE EX MEMBER OF NCT? OH MY GOD

Ninggy: BABE I KNOW HES SOO UGH ALSO LETS NOT FORGET THE YU JIMIN!!!

Aeri: YEAH LUVV, THE YU JIMIN, TALKS WITH OUR WINTER?(Nickname for Minjeong)

Minjeong: AND OH LORD SHE LOOKED SO HOT IN HER COLLARED SHIRT, HER COLLAR WAS OPEN, REVEALING HER COLLARBONE AND HOT ASF NECK!??

Ninggy: AH WHATTT!??? OMGOMG MINJEONG HAVING THE YU JIMIN AS HER GF!???

Aeri: You're really delusional Minjeong.

Minjeong: I know.

Ninggy: OH MY GODDD MINJEONG YOU BETTER UPDATE US ABOUT UR RS W JIMINNNN AAHHHH

Minjeong: ;)

Aeri: I'm going crazy, Minjeong you breathe in the same air as the ex K-pop member Jaemin from NCT and THE YUU JIMIN? THE WORLDWIDE ACTRESS? THE EX K-POP SINGER?

Ninggy: YOU BETTER INVITE US TO YOU AND MRS. KIM JIMIN'S WEDDING!!!!????

Minjeong: Hey! Her name's Yu Jimin, and me marrying her will never happen.

Aeri: What if you got the chance to?

Minjeong: ..

Aeri: Hm?

Ninggy: SHE'S INLOVEEEE~~~

Minjeong: It's too early to say that...

Aeri: Doesn't matter, put your mind to it~~

Ninggy: AHAHHH OMG UPDATE US OK PLSS

Minjeong: Yeah yeah, Goodnight I'm sleeping now.

Ninggy: OKAY GOODNIGHTT

Aeri: Goodnight winterr

Minjeong closed her phone as she sighs, She doesn't know what to do, She's kinda inlove with Jimin but not sure of it yet, She's greeted by a knock on her door, It's 8:25PM, She quickly gets up to open the door, " Hello Minjeong" Jaemin smiled, " Mrs Yuu needs you in her room.", " Alright I'll be there." Minjeong quickly gets a shirt, leaving her shorts on, She rushes to look for Jimin's room, She then sees a room with a sign on it, " Jimin's" This might be her room, She knocks on the door and is greeted by a Jimin sitting on her bed as she crosses her legs, giving Minjeong a mischievous grin, " What may I help you with, Mrs. Yu?" Minjeong said, gulping, " Call me Jimin." Jimin told her, " Yes.. Jimin, What do you need?" Minjeong asked, " I'm lonely." Jimin told her, Patting a space next to her, Initiating Minjeong to sit with her, " Will you accompany me?" Jimin asked her, A shy Minjeong became flustered, " Okay." Minjeong said, She shyly sat next to Jimin, "Wanna watch a movie?" Jimin asked her smoothly, " S-sure." Minjeong replied, " Whatchu wanna watch?" Jimin asked her, " Can we watch a horror movie?" Minjeong requested, "A h-horror movie?.." Jimin said with a scared face, trying to look cool but she's scared, she hates horror movies, " Okay, that'll do." Jimin told her, Jimin sat on her bed, leaning to the wall as Minjeong follows, the movie plays, there's no jumpscares, good for Jimin, Minjeong wasn't uncomfortable at all, she was enjoying it in fact, As long as Jimin couldn't feel her heart beating faster than the speed of light, then a jumpscare came, Jimin quickly buried her face in Minjeong's neck, Minjeong shivered, she felt Jimin's hot breaths on her neck, Her heart was running miles, Oh god, " You're scared of horror movies? " Minjeong giggled, " Y-yeah." Jimin managed to say as her face was fully in Minjeong's neck, Before you know it, Jimin's on the younger's lap, Hiding her face whenever there was a jumpscare, Minjeong couldn't deny the fact that she was enjoying it, There was another jumpscare, Jimin could tell by the music as it changed dense, She buried her face in Minjeong's neck, Minjeong felt butterflies again, Caressing the billionaire's hair, "Beautiful.." was the only thing Minjeong could think of, As the movie was over, Jimin was sleeping peacefully on Minjeong's lap, Minjeong noticed this and she quickly felt tingly inside, " Damn.. If only.. you liked women" Minjeong silently muttered, She put a sleeping Jimin to sleep, just as she was about to leave, Jimin's strong arms pull her from doing so, " Stay with me." a sleepy Jimin said, Minjeong was shocked, but flustered, she really wanted to kiss Jimin now, "O-okay." Minjeong said as she got onto the bed, being careful not to wake her up, Jimin's arms quickly wrap Minjeong's sholder, her other arm was at Minjeong's waist, Her weak spot, Minjeong silently moaned, feeling aroused but controlled herself, She soon dozed off to sleep.

It's 4:30 AM, Jimin is still sleeping soundly, Minjeong quickly checked the time and ran off to her room, Quickly changing into her short maid uniform, Damn, it was kind of tight and it looked like she was some kind of stripper down the street in the club but the thought of Jimin seeing her like this would please her so she wore it without second thoughts, She went downstairs to Jaemin, " Good morning Minjeong, I'll teach you all about being a maid now if that's okay?" Jaemin asked, " Yes, Good morning to you too." Minjeong tried to focus on what Jaemin was teaching her but she couldn't, the thought of last night and Jimin was stuck in her mind, " You sure did have fun with Mrs Yuu last night " Jaemin whispered to Minjeong, " W-what? P-please don't tell anyone and how'd you find out?-" Minjeong said, " Don't worry your secret's safe with me, Well you weren't in your room and I knew that Jimin must've made you stay or something, She sure seems attached to you." Jaemin told her, Minjeong felt her heart flutter, just the thought of her with Jimin makes her aroused.