The Work's Fault

Jimin woke up to a beautiful, soft Minjeong in her arms, Minjeong's face was buried in Jimin's stomach, and the long-haired couldn't help but get butterflies at the sight of this, Jimin wanted to spend a little more time but she had work today, her father arrived back home so of course she'd have to participate in the company's activities.

The older gently let Minjeong's head rest on her pillow, Jimin gave her a tender kiss, leaving her red lipstick from last night stained on Minjeong's forehead, smiling when she knew she marked her girl.

Jimin got out of bed, slowly walked to the door, and went out, closing the door swiftly but not making a sound.

The girl had to change into her regular, strict, angry work self as she knew that if she were to show a bit of personality, She would get called " not suitable for CEO of the company" cause' she knows how toxic her work environment is.

Jimin put an outfit together in her room, A white long sleeved, collared shirt, a slightly baggy black pants and of course, jewelry, She chose to wear a chain, cross necklace, many silver rings on both of her fingers and expensive, diamond rings on her left hand.

All what was left is a watch to go with the outfit, Jimin went to a safely guarded vault, she typed out the passcode, And she brought out a case, opening it to reveal many shiny, luxurious watches all in one case, Rolex, Casio, Chopard, Cartier's, She let her finger slide around and she found the perfect one.

A shiny, silver framed Rolex, it had a blue background behind the time, Jimin put back the case in the vault, locking it as she grabbed her Rolex and went infront of her mirror, She slowly put on the Rolex, admiring the beauty of her watch, It suit Jimin well.

Jimin went out of her room, It was only 7:13 AM, Jimin went downstairs in the kitchen to have breakfast, Her breakfast was prepared by Jaemin who was still doing his final touches on the table, Jaemin smiled and welcomed Jimin for her breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Yuu, Your food is ready." Jaemin offered to pull the chair for Jimin but the taller only refused it sternly and pull it herself, Jimin only nodded, the long-haired girl took a spoonful bite of her warm pancakes, covered with syrup.

The taller enjoyed her breakfast, taking her time but rushing slightly, Jimin looked at her watch, it was 7:35 AM, Minjeong finally came down, prepared neatly with her tight uniform, She came down the stairs as she received a leg-shaking stare from Jimin.

Jimin grinned in a mischievous manner, Jimin could still see how tired the short-haired was from last night, Jaemin was called by Mr. Chul into his room to help him with something, leaving only Jimin and Minjeong in the room, Minjeong was standing infront of the table, neatly putting her hands together.

Jimin was playing with her fork, biting it as she scanned the younger head till toes, Jimin looked away, laughing deviously.

Minjeong scanned the older back, her suit seemed so formal, Her face looked as beautiful and charming as always, yet this time the short-haired could feel the malice in her eyes.

The taller was clearly flirting and her eyes had gotten a more sober but drunk look in them, Jimin stared back at the younger with warm, flirty and cunning eyes.

"Hehe.." The older chuckled, Jimin got off her seat, She grabbed her car keys before kissing Minjeong goodbye, "I'll be back at 8, love." the older whispered into Minjeong's ear, The younger felt the heat of the taller girl's breath, Jimin swiftly moved back and left the house in a blink.

The rest of the day after that was boring, No Jimin, no cuddles, no fun, no nothing, Mr. Chul was also gone with Jimin, And there was nothing to do or work on so Minjeong pulled out her phone from her back pocket and chatted with her friends.