The Fizzed Up's Mind

It's Minjeong's whole day off today, Jimin is choosing this day to rest at home, It's 11:54 AM, Minjeong is preparing to go out with her friends, Minjeong is in her room choosing an outfit to wear, " Hmm, Maybe this one? " Minjeong said to herself looking in the mirror, She soon made her choice on which outfit she was going to wear, She's now on her bed, sitting as she opens her phone.

me and 2 dogs

Aeri: Goood morning guys.

Ninggy: Gud morninnng, We going out today right?

Minjeong: Yes, To the new expensive club down the street?

Ninggy: Huh- That's too expensive

Aeri: Is Jimin taking you out?~~

Minjeong: Nah, I just got my paycheck, 65,000 won, They sure do pay well.

Ninggy: HUUUH??? 65K WON? OH MY GOD OKAYYYY RICHHH

Minjeong: I'll pay for the drinks

Aeri: I guess Jimin taught u how to be a good gentlewoman

Ninggy: YEAH

Minjeong: whatever, Let's go out to a cafe now, Infront of Yuu residence gates, I'll be waiting

Ninggy: ALRIGHHT

Aeri: I'll drive us there.

Minjeong goes downstairs into the living room as she sees Jimin in her sleek suit, her tie loose and her hair straight with bangs, oh godd, she looks like a mommy so bad, " Where are you going?" Jimin asked with a stern face, clearly jealous by how she's dressed, " With a few friends, I'll be back by 10 Jimin-ssi." Minjeong said, giving her a warm smile, Minjeong tries to ignore how Jimin's dressed, She looks so hot and easy to kiss, She then goes out to find Ning and Aeri waving at her, " Hey! Here!" Aeri yelled, "Hey guys." Minjeong said, Just then, A jealous dark Jimin comes out of the house, Glaring at them from the doorstep, " Uyy your hot girlfriend is jealous " Ning said as she eyed the Jimin, "Dammmn"  Aeri said as she examined Jimin, she was too hot to be jealous, " Be home by 10." Jimin stated, everyone heard it, Minjeong and her friends hopped on Aeri's car, " Damn THE JIMIN is jealous of usss" Aeri exclaimed, " Whatever, Let's go to that new luxury restaurant, It's on me." Minjeong said, bragging her money lowkey, " Rich Mrs. Yuu Minjeong. " Aeri joked, " Winter sure became a lady for Jimin" Ning laughed back, Minjeong rolled her eyes, They soon arrived at the restaurant, " What will you guys get for today? " The waiter asked, " Hmmm French fries, a coke and maybe some beef " Ning told, " Your childish food choices. " Minjeong giggled, "I'll get kimchi-jjigae and soju." Aeri told the waiter, " I'll get bibimbap and water, That'll be all. " Minjeong said as the waiter left, " Sooo.." Ning said, " So?" Minjeong said back, " C'mon you know what's this about." Aeri gave voice to, " Me and Jimin won't probably happen." Minjeong replied, " I'll ask you this once you're drunk, The sober thoughts will no longer hide itself." Aeri chuckled, Minjeong gulped, " It's 4:52 PM, What time will you guys go back home? " Aeri asked, " 10. " Minjeong stated, " f' course, Jimin told you." Aeri teased her, " Mayybe 9 or 12 " Ning said, " You're going home with me love." Aeri said as she put her hand around Ning's waist, giving her a kiss on the cheek, " Pda. " Minjeong rolled her eyes, Aeri quickly searched a photo of Jimin, showing it to Minjeong, " Mhm?" Aeri teasingly said, raising her eyebrows up and down quickly, " Well we aren't dating.. " Minjeong stuttered, looking so undecided, " Yet. " Ning corrected her while giggling, The food arrived and the three started to eat, They laughed at jokes, "How's you two's relationship? " Minjeong asked as she took a sip out of her meal, " Better than ever. " Aeri smirked as a shy Ning buried her face in Aeri's back, " ok I shouldn't have fucking asked." Minjeong regretted asking it, The three had fun, Till it was already 7, " Let's go to the club I told you guys about now." Minjeong said as she called the waiter, " The  total is 15,520 won ma'am." The tall, muscular waiter gave Minjeong a smile as Minjeong slid her card on the bill, " Your payment has been accepted, Thank you for dining at _____'s Diner! " The waiter said as he gave Minjeong a polite bow, Clearly initiating that he has interest in her but Minjeong ignored him completely as she already has her eyes on a special person, The three walked out of the restaurant to Aeri's car to go to the new club, " The waiter totally likes you~~" Ning teased Minjeong as they got onto the car, " He looks ugly, not my type. " Minjeong scoffed, " Awwwie, Jimin must love youuuu" Ning teased, " True true, We're here. " Aeri said as she got out of the car and the rest did so, They went into the club, there was disco music playing, " Let's drink. " Minjeong went to a booth, the two followed her, The waiter placed her soju mixed with beer, and soju for the other two, Minjeong gulped down the bottle of soju, Barely holding back her feelings, " Do you like Jimin?" Ning asked, " Of course, I love her so much, but do you know the worst thing? " Minjeong said, drunk, " She's probably not into women, There's way better people like Bangchan, Taehyung or Jake." Minjeong uttered, unable to hold back her sadness, Ning and Aeri were shocked, " Don't be sad, Jimin doesn't like them." Aeri tried comforting her but it wasn't working, Minjeong was almost finished with the soju, " I love her so much it hurts, it hurts alot, it hurts everywhere, I admire her from afar, I just can't stand her being with her, I love her so much I wish we never met, I'm too inlove Aeri, too much." Minjeong said it all in a rush, crying, Ning quickly hugged Minjeong, " I feel you, You should talk to her about it." Ning comforted her, "I love her so much it's driving me crazy", Minjeong murmured, drinking the soju bottle, " Come on cheer up, You can't be like that all your life. " Aeri said, patting Minjeong's head, "It's 9:38 now, you should get going Minjeong, I'll drop you off. " Aeri told her, the three headed to the car to drop Minjeong off, The ride to the huge mansion was filled of Aeri and Ning's chitter chatters, Minjeong was quiet the whole ride there, A few minutes past by, Many conversations by Aeri and Ning were made but it all sounded blurred and fuzzy to Minjeong, "Alright, have a good night Minjeong! " Aeri exclaimed.

Minjeong's POV:

My mind was fizzy, everything was blurry, I knocked on the door, It was Jimin who answered it, she was shocked to see me drunk, I wanted to kiss her so bad right now, " Minjeong? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, helping me to my room, " Stay with me, please." I whined to Jimin, shocking Jimin, " Huh?" Jimin replied, " Nothing, Are you interested in women?" I asked obviously, " I go both ways, Women and men." Jimin chuckled, " Well then why aren't we together yet?" I said, getting onto Jimin, " You want to?-" Jimin stuttered, " Who wouldn't want to?" I giggled as I let my index finger slide from her perfectly shaped jawline down to her sleek collarbone, My head was filled of dirty thoughts, " You should go now, It's getting late." I gave Jimin a hot kiss on her neck, " O-Okay, Goodnight." Jimin said.

Jimin quickly rushed out of the room, knowing she won't forget what happened, " Fuck fuck fuck, I want to fuck her so bad." Jimin breathed out, She quickly slapped her head quickly, " Shit." Jimin said as she got horny every second, She went to her room, locking the door, fingering her clit, whining for Minjeong, " Minjeong ah." Jimin imagined, she rubbed her clit many times, getting wet as shit, " I need you." Jimin said, Jimin quickly cleaned herself and went on her bed, she couldn't stop thinking of what happened, barely forgetting it, she soon slept after a few long hours.