Into Her Arms

It was already 7 PM, and Minjeong just got back to the Yu Residence, She opens the front door, and Jaemin was already there, He was relaxing and sitting on the sofa while watching his phone, " Hey Minjeong!" Jaemin grinned, "Finally, you're relaxing." Minjeong giggled, " Mrs. Yu was in a good mood for some reason and she let me relax, Never happened in 3 years of working here." Jaemin breathed out, Minjeong smirked, knowing why Jimin was happy, " Don't know lol, I'll go to my room now, Goodnight Jae." Minjeong said as she went upstairs to her room,.

She changed into her comfortable but revealing pajamas, She jumped on her bed as she opened her phone to chat with her friends yet again.

me and 2 dogs

Ninggy: Minjeonggg can you add Jimin unnie here plleeeaasssee?

Minjeong: Why?

Ninggy: Pleeaseeee

Minjeong: Okay wait a second.

Jimin was added to the groupchat

Ninggy: HI JIMINN!

Jimin: Hello.

Minjeong: Sorry Jimin, Ning wanted me to add you here.

Jimin: It's fine jagiya.

Aeri: DID SHE JUST CALL U BABY?? OMGOMG

Jimin: It's normal. ;)

Ninggy: OH MY LORD JWIFJAWIFHUDEJSDE

Minjeong blushed as she saw Jimin's message, Jimin had no clue how much she wanted to be in her arms again, She missed the feeling of it, She was feeling lonely.

Minjeong: Hey Jimin, are you free?

Jimin: Yeah, what's up?

Minjeong: Can you come to my room? I'm feeling lonely.

Jimin: Sure, I'll be there.

Jimin went offline

Aeri: These two, Teasing us, I'm imagining what's gonna happen right now at Minjeong's room.

Minjeong went offline

Ninggy: Shush! They both went offline!

Minjeong closed her phone and was waiting for Jimin to enter as she left the door unlocked for her, Minjeong was in her sexy but simple pajamas, Hoping Jimin would be pleased, Jimin knocked on the door, Then she opened the door as she saw Minjeong smirking at her, Oh fuck did Jimin want to show her all the love she could get from the world.

"Come here love." Minjeong mumbled, Jimin gave her a soft, warm smile as she got on the place next to her, Minjeong got on Jimin's lap, facing her as she buries her face in Jimin's shoulders, " I missed you." Minjeong murmured into her shoulder, Jimin got red as she hugs Minjeong back, grabbing onto her waist and her other hand on Minjeong's ass, " I missed you more than you expected, love." Jimin whispered into Minjeong's ear, electrifying the both of them.

Minjeong had left her poor, desperate life behind, and now she's with the love of her life, the two of them had a good future ahead of them, the two of them could take on anything together as a team. She was finally free, Their future seemed good and she felt at peace.

It was silent for a while, Not those suffocating, awkward ones, Those type of  silent that they enjoyed and didn't felt awkward about, Treasuring their time with each other, as they cuddle on Minjeong's bed, Loving each other in every possible way.

"Minjeong, I am willing to do this with you for the long run, I promise I'll be a good girlfriend to you." Jimin breathed out as she was ontop of Minjeong, Minjeong could do nothing but blush, her ears were red and her thighs were shivering, " Thank you for being such a good person to me Jimin-ssi, I am willing to stay with you till death will do us apart." Minjeong stated as she gently pulled Jimin in for a slow and soft kiss but Jimin's lips came crashing into Minjeong's, They shared a leg shivering long kiss, they take their time locking lips, exploring every bit of each other's mouth, They enjoyed the genuine kiss, Jimin's hand slowly trailed off to Minjeong's neck as her other hand went down to Minjeong's ass, Minjeong broke the kiss to gasp for air and then she lays her head on Jimin's chest, They both  were silent, not wanting to break the silence, The two sit there enjoying their time together, They cuddled like kittens, The two treasured their time together so much, " I wish this will never end baby." Minjeong shyly whispered in a soft tone, " I do too, my love." Jimin gives her a little wink before she speaks as she holds her hand, her voice is soft and calming, yet has a comforting quality to it, an almost motherly way of speaking as she looks at her with a small smile, Her hands wander across Minjeong's soft body, her other hand wraps Minjeong with her arm, Jimin and Minjeong stare at each other with pure love, the two cuddle with each other, " Can we just stay like this for eternity? If I ever die soon, I want to die holding my Jimin." Minjeong thought to herself as she gazed at a sleeping Jimin's beauty, She could look at her face for hours and find no flaws, Jimin was too good to be true for Minjeong, Minjeong felt like she was the luckiest girl in the entire world, a nobody like her, managing to catch the attention of a famous celebrity she's always adored, Soon enough, Minjeong also falls asleep, Hours go by and the two were still sleeping, holding each other and being in each other's arms.

Author's note

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if this chapter is a little bit short, I'm currently in karate classes for the weekend so I'll post a long chapter tomorrow, Thank you for reading my story you all, Bye bye!