Their Own World

It's a new day, 6 AM on the clock, Jimin was already awake and showered fresh and clean when Minjeong had woken up, The smell of pancakes and eggs filled the room as Minjeong woke up.

She pulled herself out of bed and went to check what Jimin was cooking, " Good morning, zombie waking up from the dead hm?" Jimin teased as her attention was on the food, " Ugh I just woke up, Where's Jaemin by the way?" Minjeong asked as she rubbed her eyes and took a seat, " He took a 3-day leave~" Jimin winked, knowing that they have 3 whole days just for each other.

Jimin's hair was tied in a ponytail and in an apron, Minjeong could get used to this for the next couple of days, "Cutie." Jimin laughed as she wiped her hands on a towel next to her and brought the food to Minjeong, She cooked pancakes, dressed with eggs on the side, " Try it." Jimin insisted, with her big cat eyes, jumping up and down slightly, " Okay, I hope I don't get poisoned." Minjeong teased as she took a bite.

They were eating peacefully, enjoying the morning sunrise reflecting at Jimin, the two enjoyed their time together and ate fully.

They finished their food and dropped their plates off at the sink, Minjeong offered to wash the dishes while telling Jimin to get ready because they were going out later, There weren't that many dishes other than their plates and the pan so she ended up finishing it all in under 3 minutes. 

Since she still needed to change out of her morning clothes as well so she went up to her room, nonchalantly opening the door, forgetting Jimin was there changing her clothes.

She opened the door to see a insanely attractive Jimin in her shorts and a bra, Minjeong malfunctioned for a second before swiftly screaming an " Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot!" Minjeong loudly apologized while slamming the door closed.

She didn't know why she said that, knowing damn well she's seen more than that before she couldn't help but feel the heat appearing in her cheeks, a few seconds later, Jimin opened the door carefully to see Minjeong waiting, leaning on the wall, Jimin shrugged, walking outside her room.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before love, calm down." Jimin said, as she let Minjeong take her turn in changing clothes again.

It took Minjeong a good 10 minutes till she was finally ready, Her hair was nicely swept to the right side of her ear and her bangs was fixed neatly, Her outfit was pretty.

Jimin looked up and down seeing her outfit, " Did you match with me?" She pointed out.Minjeong looked at their outfits and they actually matched outfits, " Get over yourself, I didn't actually do that on purpose." Minjeong looked away, heading to the table.

" Awwh, You sure? It's okay to be shy or embarrassed, admit it baby." Jimin teased her nonstop.

Minjeong rolled her eyes as the two headed out to the garage, Jimin smirked as she saw Minjeong's jaw drop at her huge expensive car collection, Jimin raised her eyebrows up and down repeatedly, " Stop that." Minjeong groaned as she just pointed at a purple, shining Ferrari, "You like this one?" Jimin asked as she headed to the car, picking up its keys, " Y-yeah." Minjeong ignored Jimin's face but it was hard to, Why was she so beautiful all the time? Minjeong didn't understand it as they got on the Ferrari, Jimin drove as always, Jimin drove the car to a main road.

The two of them sped off in their shiny and luxurious Ferrari as they make their way through traffic, the two of them felt free, alive, and full of joy as Minjeong spend her time with Jimin in her Ferrari, driving around and having fun together.

Minjeong gives Jimin a playful but meaningful kiss on the cheek and hugs her tightly as Jimin drives faster and faster with her, the world seemed beautiful now and time went by like a second as the two of them cruised on the road, with a wind blowing in their face from the car window as Jimin was driving at full speed with the person she loves the most, as Jimin drive over red lights and break the law, Minjeong felt so free, and the feeling is all to enjoyable, it seems like Jimin don't ever want to slow down.. and it's all due to her love for her girl.