Coming Clean

It was a new fresh day, Minjeong was already awake, in her uniform, she was neatly prepared for the day as she was sitting on a chair next to her bed where Jimin was heavily sleeping.

The short-haired smiled at the beauty of Jimin, the older was soundly sleeping but she still seemed so delicate.

Jimin soon enough, woke up as she forced herself up and rubbed her eyes continuously, " Babe?" Jimin called out as she continued rubbing her eyes.

"Yes?"

Minjeong replied in a flash, "Good morning, Mrs. Yuu," Minjeong said, flashing a sweet smile to Jimin, instantly making the older flutter, "Come on, I missed the informal body contact last night." Jimin smirked, giggling under that smirk she was showing.

Minjeong's eyes widened, She suddenly recalled all those dirty little tricks she did on Jimin last night.

"Mhm? You know yourself~" Jimin teased as she got up and stole a sneaky kiss from Minjeong, It was quick and rushed, not the kind Minjeong liked, Minjeong knew Jimin did that to make her want more of Jimin and it worked, She hated how much she wanted Jimin more everyday.

Jimin quickly left before saying, " I've been thinking of telling my father about us, Text me and tell me what you think honey." Jimin smiled and quickly ran off, She was too fast for Minjeong to process.

"H-Huh!?-" was all Minjeong could blurt out, she was confused and shocked, "How would Mr. Chul let a loner like me to date his worldwide actress daughter?" Minjeong thought as she kept hitting her head purposely.

Minjeong was nervous all morning, Jimin was no where to be seen, probably at work of course, leaving poor Minjeong to overthink until she got a text message from Jimin, she opened it in a blink.

Jimin: Have you made up your mind yet love? I promise my father's going to love you.

Minjeong: That's so easy for you to say! How will your father love a loser like me?

Jimin: Again, you're not any loser love, If you were a loser than you'd be MY loser, Plus, my father was suggesting me to get with you last night infront of you and Jaemin right?

Minjeong: I'm not so sure yet..

Jimin: It's fine, take all the time you need love, I'm at work right now and Aeri, your friend right? She works for me.

Minjeong: Okay love, Work well~

Jimin: See you tonight, Can't wait to see your dirty little tricks again ;)

Minjeong almost threw her phone at the wall looking at that message, she didn't know what part of that made her like this but it was definitely Jimin's fault.

Minjeong spent the rest of the day doing nothing but chores, She would have a small conversation with Jaemin, Clean the house, Water the plants and nothing at all, She was missing Jimin.

Jimin's POV

 Another day, Another long day at work, I hate this job so much, I don't even want to become the CEO of this company, Who would want to anyways with this horrible staff team? I really have to hire better and experienced employees when I own this company.

Jimin's head was full of thoughts she kept on overthinking about as she headed to the elevator, Her office was on the highest floor, Floor 15, As soon as the elevator's doors opened, It was like entering a whole new world.

It was a luminous, pastel blue mixed with a bit of white and black interior, It was perfect as Jimin's favorite color was blue, Jimin went straight to her comfortable chair and sat, She opened her laptop and got to work immediately, wanting to finish it fast.