The Drunk Comes Home

7:31 AM, Minjeong had just woken up, she tried to remember what happened last night, "Shit." She breathed out, realizing she had flirted with Jimin, " What if she finds me weird?" She questioned herself, She went to wash herself up, brushing her teeth and showering, She rinsed her hair in the shower, vividly remembering all of what had happened yesterday, She had dumped all of her feelings about Jimin to Ning and Aeri but they were her friends so she didn't care, Minjeong was soon done with showering, She wore her uniform, as she went downstairs she saw Jaemin who was sweeping the floor, "Good morning Minjeong." Jaemin said, barely looking away from the floor, " Good morning Jae." Minjeong said as she quickly went to clean the table, Minjeong then randomly remembered her growing feelings for Jimin, quickly changing her mood, She then heard footsteps from upstairs coming downstairs but didn't question it as she thought it was Jaemin, Minjeong accidentally gets a small cut on her finger as she was cleaning the table, " Shit." Minjeong breathed out, just then, Jimin holds her finger, " Are you okay?" Jimin asked with a concerned voice, she quickly finds a bandage for Minjeong, " Sit down." Jimin commanded, Minjeong did as told, shyly flustered, Minjeong looked at a focused Jimin who was carefully wrapping Minjeong's injured finger, " Be careful next time." Jimin gave Minjeong a delightful smile, kissing Minjeong's forehead, "Jimin unnieee " Minjeong whined, " Don't tease me like that you know I won't be able to forget it." Minjeong whispered into Jimin's ear, Jimin could feel her hot breath on her ear and oh lord did Jimin want to take it to the next level with her, Jimin smirked as she walked away, disappearing into her room yet again, Minjeong took some time to process what had just happened, She was beat red, questioning herself if Jimin and her are just friends, Minjeong quickly goes to the bathroom, locks the door and starts washing her face, she was too red, Minjeong lied against the wall, questioning her entire life, What was her relationship with Jimin? She was all too confused, she tried to forget about it as she went back downstairs, the rest of the afternoon was lonely, Jimin wasn't there, Jaemin was always doing something, She decided to use her phone.

me and 2 dogs

Ninggy: Hey wintterrr hru?

Minjeong: Jimin kissed my forehead.

Ninggy: WHAT? HUH OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGMG

Aeri: Atta girl. ;)

Aeri: She's probably drinking out right now, it's 8, When she comes back, She won't hide her sober thoughts.

Minjeong: Uh.. I'll see?..

Ninggy: Hmm Minjeong

Minjeong: Hm?

Ninggy: Jimin's on her way to somewhere, probably a bar, She's seen by paparazzi.

Aeri: Mhm, Paparazzi is going crazy seeing Jimin in that tight dress.

Minjeong: Huh? What tight dress?

Aeri: You better wait for her to come back home, she's going to come back drunk.

Ninggy: Take care of her for me!!

Minjeong: Okay okay, I'm gonna go walk in the garden now, Goodnight guys.

Ninggy: It's only 9:23 but oke goodnight minjeongie!

Aeri: Goodnight Minjeong.

Minjeong switched her phone off, going out for a stroll in the garden, she smelled the fresh air of tulips that were planted by Jaemin, They smelled so wonderful and welcoming, it only led Minjeong to daze off slowly as she thought about her life choices, She was walking down and up multiple times until she heard a honk on the gate, she immediately recognize who it was, Yu Jimin, She rushed to open the gate and helped escort a heavily drunk Jimin to her room, " How many shots have you possibly drank, Jimin-ssi?" Minjeong asked as she opened the door, going into Jimin's room to lay her on the bed, " Only a few.. " Jimin said as she stared at Minjeong, Jimin pulled Minjeong by her waist, sending a shockwave to Minjeong's body, "I love you." Jimin said as her eyes wandered Minjeong's gorgeous body and posture, " Can we please do this? Just for tonight, I'm soo drunk~" Jimin said, not taking a no for an answer and takes her top off, revealing her toned abs and only her bra and her shorts, Minjeong was fluttered, She was enjoying this secretly, "Nevermind.. we shouldn't do this." Jimin looked away sadly, slowly putting her top back on, but Minjeong pulled Jimin in for a hot kiss, Letting her tongue wander inside Jimin's mouth, electrifying each other, "I want to do this with you Jimin, but I want you sober." Minjeong whispered in a softened tone, Jimin got ontop of Minjeong and whispered " I'm 100% sober Minjeong, I want to do this with you too." into Minjeong's ear, Minjeong's toes curl and she gasps, not out of surprise but rather out of the pleasure that shot up her spine, Jimin smirks, always taking the time to enjoy the effect on her woman, Minjeong groans and rocks into Jimin's cold hands and unbuttons the raven's shirt with shaky hands.

Amused, Jimin nips her ear and helps her, Minjeong smiles and leans down to brush her lips against Jimin's so gentle that Jimin barely feels it, Jimin drags her pump lips, Minjeong rubs Jimin's lip with her thump and pecks her ear, Minjeong's hand curled around Jimin's breasts as she caresses it with slow strokes, " God dang, You look so delicious my sugar." Jimin said in such a hot and arousing voice, activating a beast inside Minjeong, Minjeong spread her legs open for the drooling fighter, Minjeong couldn't believe she was doing this but was glad she was, Jimin was quick to smash her lips inside Minjeong's sensitive clit, Jimin's tongue entered Minjeong's clit as Minjeong let out a pleasing moan, slowly grabbing Jimin's hair as she bit her lips, "Fuck me, Jimin." the raven purrs against Jimin's waist, slowly making her way back to Jimin's breasts, Minjeong slowly plays with Jimin's breasts, making Jimin moan, " Harder, You can do better sweetheart." Jimin mumbled so quietly yet clear, Minjeong did as told as she used her tongue to lick Jimin's nipples back and forth, using all of her tongue power in just a few seconds, Jimin let out a pleased moan, " Good girl." Jimin smiled as she rubbed Minjeong's head, now it was Jimin's turn, Jimin gently turned Minjeong to the other side, Making Minjeong's back vulnerable, " I'll make it feel good Mindoongie." Jimin said hotly, " Fuck, Fuck me Jimin... please." Minjeong whined, turning on Jimin even more, Jimin slowly fingered in circular motion to Minjeong, Jimin went slowly but faster progressively, Minjeong was going crazy, it felt so good, " Jimin... I'm comin- " Minjeong mumbled, Minjeong came as it got on Jimin's nose, Just making Jimin smile more, "Good puppy." Jimin whispered, planting a incredibly seductive kiss on Minjeong's neck as her fingers wander across Minjeong's divine body, " J-Jimin I lo-love you." Minjeong breathed out as her fingers dig into Jimin's back, Unable to contain her feelings as Jimin rubs Minjeong's clit further, " Let's forget everything else, tonight it's just me and you baby." Jimin whispered in such love into Minjeong's ear as Minjeong could do nothing but nod as she was too tired to speak a word, Jimin goes a little fast on Minjeong's entrance, kissing it gently after, Minjeong was not used to this affectionate treatment as all her past lovers had failed her, They didn't love her truly and only played with her heart, But this thing with Jimin just felt so right, so good, Minjeong grabbed Jimin's cheeks as she went in for a kiss, Jimin let her tongue enter once again, This love was so delicious but dangerous, Just like how they wanted it to be, They continued for several hours, Till it was dusk, they finally slept soundly together, after pulling an all nighter, in each other's arms, cuddling like bears.