The Arrival

Jimin woke up to a beautiful sunrise, It felt homely, Minjeong was also there by her side, Jimin smiled at the beauty of a sleeping Minjeong.

Jimin forced herself up, rubbing her eyes while walking out of Minjeong's room, Jimin saw Jaemin who was cleaning the floors of the hallway, " Good morning Mrs. Yuu, Mr. Chul has informed me, He will be arriving in Seoul this evening." Jaemin informed the taller girl.

Jimin froze as soon as she heard these words from Jaemin's mouth, "W-What?" were the only words Jimin could mumble right now, She stood there, frozen, Jaemin chuckled a bit at the sight of this.

"Yes, Mr. Chul informed me that he will be arriving here in Seoul at about 6 PM," Jaemin confirmed as he continued sweeping the floors, Jimin was shocked, How was she going to tell her father about her and Minjeong?

Jimin needed to get her mind off everything right now, She went to the underground gym she had built, She went down with the elevator, she pressed level " B1", there were many buttons along as B2 and B3, B2 meaning that it was a conference room for meetings, B3 meaning for an underground swimming pool.

A few seconds went by and Jimin reached the gym.

The wide-open space gives her a sense of freedom and makes her feel like she can do anything. She takes it all in and feels a sense of calmness knowing that she has all this space to work out in and explore.

 It's a great feeling and makes her feel ready to jump into a workout and start making use of all those wonderful machines and equipment.

Jimin understands the importance of exercise and is dedicated to maintaining a fit and toned physique even though she already has it.

 She works hard in the gym, focusing on proper form and technique and knows how to push herself to reach new levels of physical fitness. 

She takes her health seriously and makes sure to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle in order to maintain her strength and physical capacity.

Jimin gets off the training equipment, sweating heavily, Jimin leaves the gym feeling accomplished. 

She's put in a hard workout and is ready to rest.

 She feels good about herself and her progress, and she's excited to continue working out and seeing results. 

 She's feeling ready to take on whatever comes her way, and she's proud of herself for putting in the work and making the effort to get stronger and healthier.

 She knows that a balanced lifestyle of exercise and healthy eating will help her to feel her best and live her best life.

Jimin went into the elevator, pressing level G for ground, a few seconds went by and Jimin reached her room floor, She was greeted by an insanely eye-catching Minjeong in her uniform.

Jimin loves the way Minjeong's outfit fits her and how it accentuates the short-haired's curves, And she was living for it, Jimin couldn't take her eyes off Minjeong, The younger looked dreamy and beautiful.

Minjeong's slender body, Short and small figure, Jimin fell inlove with all the perks Minjeong had, A kind soul, A lovable personality, funny, beautiful.

"M-Mrs. Yuu, W-What may I help you w-with?" Minjeong said as she looks down, blushing visibly, putting her hands together, Minjeong found out about Mr. Yu Chul arriving back in Seoul by Jaemin who told her so Minjeong probably had to pretend she was just a maid to Jimin.

"Help me with my desires." Jimin teased, giving Minjeong a flirtatious smile and a wink, "U-uh I-I.." Minjeong stuttered as the older girl laughed at her reaction.