The Special Day

Fast forward a few days, It's officially Minjeong and Jimin's wedding day, They woke up to a beautiful morning.

Minjeong was not totally not prepared, she didn't have makeup on, same could be said for Jimin, Their makeup stylists were going to arrive only at 11 AM, it was 10:39 AM.

"Today's the day, love."

Jimin said as she glances at Minjeong with nothing but eyes filled with trust and love, "Look at how far we've come." Minjeong said, with a bright smile as her eyes blossomed with pure happiness.

 Jimin replied back with a hug on Minjeong's waist from behind, Minjeong's stomach filled with butterflies as she turned around to hug Jimin back, The two had already came out of the shower, fresh clean.

Jimin got a notification from her phone, She broke the hug to get her phone to see a message from her stylists.

Yeji: Jimin-ssi, Me, Ryujin and Chaeryeong have arrived, Jaemin-nam opened the door for us, We're downstairs.

Jimin: Coming~

Jimin turned her phone off, "Minjeong ah, Yeji, Ryujin and Chaeryeong is downstairs, Let's go." Jimin said, gently tugging on Minjeong's finger, The younger followed Jimin downstairs.

"Hey!" Yeji waved, initiating the two to come over to the living room, "Me and Ryujin will do Jimin-ssi's make up, Chaeryeong will do Minjeong's, Is that okay?" Yeji asked, "Yeah." Minjeong replied.

Chaeryeong brought Minjeong to her room upstairs, The older quickly got to doing Minjeong's makeup, "Do you want a light look?" Chaeryeong asked with a smile, "Yea.. you read my mind." Minjeong uttered, looking at the background.

She worked on Minjeong's face, applying a blush here and there under eyes, Lastly, she added a few finishing touches by putting shiny lip gloss on Minjeong's already plump lips, tracing under Minjeong's aegyosal.

It took them hours, Minjeong was quickly bored as she kept zoning out as the elder did her makeup for her, "And.. Done!" Chaeryeong exclaimed, " Do you like it?" She asked as a nervous Minjeong looked in the mirror, "Wow... Of course!" Minjeong said, giving her a bright smile back.

Next was for the dress, It was their wedding day so it had to be special, Chaeryeong brought a sleek, white, shining sleeved dress, She showed it to Minjeong, " Is it okay for you to wear this?" She asked, looking at the younger's jaw drop in amusement.

"Y-Yes." She replied back, "Go change, And let me see your stunning look after!" Chaeryeong said as she shooed the girl out of the room to the bathroom to change.

A few minutes went by and Minjeong was finally ready, She went back to her room to see Chaeryeong waiting for her, "Uhm.. I'm not sure if it suits me.." Minjeong said, nervously playing with her fingers.

"It suits you so much! Don't say that!" Chaeryeong quickly replied back, admiring the younger, The gown accentuated her curves and slim waist perfectly, there was no way Jimin could control herself if she saw Minjeong in it.

It was already 3PM, the wedding was going to be held at 5 so they had to hurry downstairs, As Minjeong walked down the stairs, She saw an insanely shining Jimin, She looked like a different person now, She gives off that playgirl look.

"You look stunning." Jimin complimented the younger as she twirls her fingers, " The wedding couple is here~" Ryujin teased, giggling along with Yeji and Chaeryeong, "It's our time to leave now, We'll be at the venue around 4:40, See you!" Yeji said as the three girls left the house.

"Time is fast, isn't it?" Jimin said, tilting her head slightly with a playful smile, "Yeah." Minjeong replied back, She was taken aback by Jimin's beauty, She looked mesmerizing than ever, Her radiant eyes and pale skin matched her suit, This was all too good to be true.