Risky

It's Aeri's first day as an intern.

She wakes up early in the morning, She got herself ready for the big day ahead, she felt excited and motivated, a feeling of excitement that will keep her through the day and the rest of her internship days.

She's going to put her best foot out there and get as much from her internship as much as she could.

It was certainly a big day ahead of her as she finally got out the door, going to her internship and ready to face her first challenge.

Aeri entered the office and everyone's eyes land on her, she felt their eyes on her as their eyes wander from one side of her body to the other, their eyes fixed on her. 

She truly were a sight to behold and many of the people in the office couldn't help but check her out.

She definitely felt it and got the vibe as there were so many eyes on her, they seemed to make her feel great about herself, in a very positive way. 

She was instantly the eye candy of the office and every guy and girl in the office had their eyes fixed on her.

Aeri enters Jimin's office.

She felt a little bit nervous as the boss had a very intimidating and commanding look about her.

A demanding look. 

Aeri went and sat in the empty chair infront of Jimin's desk, Jimin was already sat there and she was giving Aeri a slight grin as Jimin knew that it was Aeri but had to be serious as Jimin was going to be the CEO when Jimin's father passes away.

Aeri could tell just by her presence that she was in charge, she was the boss, She was starting to feel slightly anxious and intimidated, "Aeri Uchinaga, Correct? " Jimin asks, it seemed like she wanted to get straight to business here, an intimidating figure she was indeed.

"Correct, Minjeong's wife, Correct?" 

The intern giggled a bit but stopped after she saw Jimin's seriousness on her face.

" Sorry? " She asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Aeri curiously

 " I think the correct term is boss. " she says in a commanding tone, Aeri was surprised but not disappointed as she was now getting to know Jimin's serious work side.

"Here's a few reports you have to finish by Thursday, It's Tuesday so you have time to complete it nicely." Jimin said, sliding a few papers infront of the intern who was sat infront of her desk.

"Okay boss." Aeri mumbled, neatly taking the papers from the boss who was grinning at her slightly.

" Good, get to work. " Jimin said in a stern tone as she began to get up and walk away, she was left to finish the work on the report herself, with a small pile of reports, it would be a lot of work but she knew she could get it done in about an hour or so. 

That being said, Aeri took the reports, got up, left the office and went to her spacious work cubicle and began to start working on the pile of reports, getting a head start on the work she would normally have, Aeri was working hard.

She wanted to impress her boss as she wanted to keep her job at all costs, it was like a golden opportunity for Aeri as the job pays well, and she gets to get the chance to talk and breathe in the same air as her friend's future wife, Yu Jimin, although Jimin is serious and stern when she's at work, Aeri knows she's a different person outside of work.