A Casual One

It's 11:42 AM, No one's in the house other than Jaemin and Minjeong, Jimin's father was on a business trip to buy gems from a mine in western Siri Lanka, meanwhile, Jimin was out to film the photoshoot of her collaboration with Dior, Minjeong was resting on the sofa, still in her stripper-like uniform, waiting for Jimin to come back, " When's Jimin going to come back? " Minjeong asked Jaemin who was cleaning the floor, " Huh? It was Mrs. Yuu yesterday, I guess you're really in love" Jaemin giggled, " N-no!" Minjeong denied it as she laughed back, " Mrs. Yuu has to film the photo shoot of her collaboration with Dior." Minjeong choked on air when Jaemin said this, " D-Dior!??" Minjeong said with a flabbergasted look on her face, "Yeah, all brands wanna collab with her but she chose Dior." Jaemin chuckled, " Damn." Minjeong breathed out, She was bored and there was nothing to do so she pulled out her phone to text her friends.

me and 2 dogs

Ninggy: GOOD MORNING GUUUYYYZZ NOW TELL ME, UPDATE ME MINJEONG AH

10:23 AM

Aeri: Shush! She's probably busy kissing her Jimin

11:35 AM

Minjeong: wtf? nah

Ninggy: HI WINTERRR NOW UPDATE PLS

Minjeong: well-

Aeri: I told you

Minjeong: Last night, Jimin-ssi called me into her room and she watched a movie with me and then she kept hiding her face in my neck when there was a jumpscare when i chose a horror movie, gosh, thank lord she didn't felt my heartbeat and also when I was about to leave her sleeping in her room, she pulled me with her strong arms, she said " stay."

Ninggy: OMGG!??? SHE'S SO INTO YOUUUU!!!

Minjeong: We barely know eachother.

Aeri: THEN GET TO KNOW HER!! GO GET UR GIRL

Minjeong: well, She's out for her collaboration with Dior, just another point to prove you guys that me and her will never happen, there's better, rich people out there for her.

Aeri: don't think like that, claim your girl, go and be closer to her.

Ninggy: NO THERE ISNT

Minjeong: Okay i get it lol-

Ninggy: CAN WE COME OVERR

Minjeong: W-what? of course not

Aeri: NOT LIKE THAT, WE'LL MEET INFRONT OF THE MANSION

Minjeong: Maybe tomorrow on my free day, I have work right now, I'm a full time maid, remember??

Ninggy: :CCC

Aeri: Alrriight

Minjeong: Gotta go now, See you guys tomorrow, 5:25 PM.

Ninggy: ALRIGHHHTYY SEE UU

Aeri: See you.

Minjeong closed her phone, It was now 11:57, she was bored and lowkey missing her Jimin-ssi, She went outside for a stroll, watering the plants in their garden, she can't deny she misses this feeling, feeling safe, having fun and smelling nothing but fresh tulips, she then remembers her childhood, growing up, she was an orphan, her parents were absent in her life, she used to look at other kids getting adopted one by one until she was left alone, she turned 18 and left the orphanage, she got a part time job and applied for college, she was lonely, but atleast she had her two bestfriends by her side, Ning Yizhuo and Aeri, they were a big part of her life, as she waters the plants, she feels deserted, she dearly misses the feeling of having fun, just then, she hears a honk infront of the gate, there was a black maserati honking with it's headlights on, she quickly ran to open the gate, as she saw who was in the front seat, it was Jimin, she was wearing a blazer and a tie, Her hair was resembling a lion so attractively, she felt butterflies as Jimin parked her car in the garage, Minjeong locked the gate and went to greet Jimin, " Good afternoon, Mrs. Yuu." Minjeong greeted her, carrying her things for her, Jimin can't help but notice Minjeong's hot, tight maid uniform on her, she kept staring at Minjeong, She quickly locked her car and went inside, " Thank you, Mindoongie." Jimin thanked the younger, making her fluster, Jimin went to shower, Minjeong placed Jimin's belongings in Jimin's room, she then noticed a sleek blouse and shorts in the bag, " Fuck.. " Minjeong thought to herself, she could only imagine Jimin in that, She went out of Jimin's room as she was zoning out, she accidentally bumped into a wet haired Jimin in nothing but a towel, Minjeong's face was bumped into Jimin's chest, Jimin giggled at that, Minjeong quickly backed out, " S-Sorry Mrs. Yuu." Minjeong apologized, " It's okay." Jimin gently patted the younger's head as she walked away into her room, " What just happened?" Minjeong thought, She knew she was not gonna forget that she bumped into Jimin's tits and oh lord, Jimin looked so attractive in that towel, She wanted Jimin to be inside her now, She was so horny, " Fuck's sake." Minjeong breathed out, she went downstairs to clean the house and prepare lunch for Jimin, Minjeong asked Jaemin, " What type of food does Jimin like?" She whispered shyly to Jaemin, " Any high in protein food and some kimchi jjigae will do " Jaemin winked, " Alright!" Minjeong exclaimed as she quickly cooked what Jaemin had recommended, before you know it, It's ready, Jimin comes down and Minjeong had already set the table for her, She placed the food down with a soft genuine smile, " Enjoy your food Mrs. Yuu." She said with her warm voice, Jimin looked at Minjeong, It became clear Jimin really wanted to kiss Minjeong but she held it back, " Thank you." Jimin said as she enjoyed eating the food, she ate the food Minjeong had cooked for her, Minjeong felt happy as she saw Jimin happily eating the food she cooked for her like a child, However, when Jimin finished her food, Jimin went to the underground gym she built, Minjeong was curious about that place, "You know, If you really wanna see her work out, Get her water and go down and you'll see her." Jaemin giggled, " W-what?-" Minjeong said as Jaemin left her, Minjeong did as told and you know it, She saw a insanely attractive Jimin punching the boxing bag, Fuc's sake, She's so hot I want to kiss her, Her perfectly toned abs and muscular veiny arms, " A-Ahem, Here's water for you Mrs. Yuu. " Minjeong shyly said as she tried not to look at her, looking down, " Why aren't you looking at me?" Jimin asked as she moved Minjeong's chin to where Minjeong stared at Jimin, "Much better." Jimin smiled, making Minjeong shyly move away, " You're so irresistible in your uniform Mindoongie."Jimin then noticed her words and regretted saying it, " F-Fuck, nevermind." Jimin mumbled, leaving a blushing Minjeong clueless, "I'll go now, E-enjoy your time." Minjeong quickly left, Jimin was angered, " Why the fuck did I say that? Fucking mouth, she left now. " Jimin said to herself as she aggresively punched the boxing bag like it had killed her father, Minjeong was blushing, She knew she's gonna think about it 24/7 now, she's willing to do anything to forget it, but the more she thinks about it, the more she realizes her feelings for Jimin isn't just a phase.

It's 10:32 PM now, Minjeong's shift is over, she goes to her room to change into her blouse and long pants, she gets her phone to talk to her friends yet again.

me and 2 dogs

Ninggy: HEY GUYYYSS WYD

Aeri: Nun much bae, wbu?

Ninggy: Nothinnn

Minjeong: Pda. 

Minjeong typed as she rolled her eyes

Ninggy: Jimin's thereeeee~~

Minjeong: No.

Aeri: Come onnnn

Ninggy: Yeaaah

Minjeong: I love her but ehhh, She seems not into women

Aeri: HELLO? MRS GIRL YOU GOTTA GET IT, SHES GAAEEEY LOOK HOW SHES WITH U

Ninggy: AAAHH YEAH

Minjeong: I'll try to ask her about it later

Aeri: Mrs girl is getting used to flirting with a world wide actress, boxer, billionaire and ex kpop idol!!!

Ninggy: MARRIED COUPPLEEEE!

Minjeong: No, I'm gonna sleep now, goodnight guys

Ninggy: Okaay goodnight winter

Aeri: Goodnight Kim Ji-Minjeong

Minjeong blushed at Aeri's text, Jimin had no idea the things Minjeong would die to do to her, She heard a knock on her door, She rushed to open it, It was Jimin, In her sexy blouse and shorts, The one Minjeong had seen while putting Jimin's stuff in her room, Minjeong was so aroused, She was beat red, " I- W-what do you want?-" Minjeong stuttered,  "I'm lonely again." Jimin said as she jumped on Minjeong's bed, " You know you can't just come in like that " Minjeong teasingly said, She then saw Jimin's flirty face, her voice was raspy and she sat on her bed like she was calling for Minjeong to sit on her lap, " Can I sleep here? My room's aircon is broken and it's hot." Jimin said, " More like you're hot" Minjeong breathed out, " What was that?" Jimin said, knowing definitely it's not nothing, " Nothing." Minjeong said as she locked her room door,  getting on her bed and prepared to sleep, " Uy, don't sleep like that, you have the whole day off tomorrow. " Jimin commanded, "I wanna, now sleep Jimin-ssi, it's getting late." Minjeong whispered in such a hot voice, triggering something in Jimin, " Fine. " Jimin said as she slept on the same bed with Minjeong, Jimin was driving Minjeong crazy, Minjeong's thoughts right now were totally crazy, Her body was hot, She's begging for Jimin's touch secretly, She turned her back to look at a sleeping hot Jimin, Minjeong kissed Jimin's forehead, " Goodnight Jimin unnie." Minjeong whispered thinking Jimin was sleeping, Jimin gave her a smirk while her eyes was closed, " Fuck, didn't know you were awake, sorry." Minjeong told her, " You can do anything to me Minjeong ah, Don't be afraid, I'm going to sleep now, goodnight Mindoongie." Jimin seductively said, This drove Minjeong crazier, Minjeong wanted Jimin to enter her so badly she'd beg for it, When Jimin was snoring quietly, Minjeong went under the covers and fingered her clit slowly, " Mmph- Jimin ah~" Minjeong breathed out quietly imagining it was Jimin who was fingering her, she moved in circular movement, rubbing her clit gently until she came, She then slept, barely forgetting what Jimin had told her.