Happy Ever After

Fast forward a few weeks, Jimin and Minjeong had bought their own big, modern, deluxe house, They felt like they completed their future and now finally got their chance to live a happy ever after, Minjeong looked out the window of their house, Her mind drifted back somewhere.

She has finally lived her happy-ever-after ending, it seems like all her dreams had come true. The day when she finally married the woman she loved and finally got to spend her life in Jimin's arms, it was such a day that she would never forget. This was her happy day, with the one she truly loved as everyone cheered for them and she could truly feel the love in the air. She had finally gotten her well-deserved happy ending.

Jimin and Minjeong lived a quiet life from there, They adopted a toddler and named her Kim Chaewon, taking the first name from Minjeong, they raised Chaewon by themselves, JiMinjeong was finally really official.

As Minjeong was playing with their toddler, Jimin smile as she observed them, "I'm so lucky." Jimin thought, with a grin plastered on her face, She ran over to them and joined them on the fun.

They soon lived peaceful and fun lives, Being good parents and also having fun altogether, Nothing else mattered much more than this, Their fairytale was now finally finished.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey everyone, I want to thank you all for supporting me throughout my journey, It is my honor and privilege to express my sincerest thanks to all of you for being here and for the opportunity to thank you all, Words can't express my gratitude, I am beyond shocked and amazed from how far we've come, I started from scratch, And here I am, with many wonderful and loyal readers, I will farewell bid you all goodbye for a while, I will return one day, That one day will be in a few weeks or months, Time will tell, Thank you all for participating on my journey, I am starstruck and over the moon to have you all, I will return and write new stories for you all, This fairytale must come to an end, Thank you.