Desperate

Jimin woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun rising, but she didn't care about those things.

Jimin forced herself up and rubbed her eyes.

She rushed to open her phone to see if Minjeong had replied to her back , " No new notifications from Minjeong
" The girl groaned, she was so frustrated, But she did get 3 notifications from Aeri.

Aeri: Jimin.

Jimin: ?

Aeri: I've been trying to help you and Minjeong get back and clear things up but Jackson Wang somehow knew Minjeong and you were dating and he went to her when we were at a cafe today and he told her that you and Jackson are dating.

Jimin: What the fuck? How he fucking dare.

Aeri: I know, I'm sorry but he kept admitting it and laughing at Minjeongs reaction.

Jimin: Please tell her none of it's true, please, She's blocked me, I'm too desperate now, I will handle things with Jackson.

Aeri: Okay, I trust you Yuji.

Jimin: Is Minjeong okay?

Aeri: No, she hasn't been eating normally.

Jimin: Please tell her to for me, please, I'm worried.

Aeri: Okay

Jimin closed her phone, throwing it on her bed, Jimin picked out an outfit while having a noticeable frown on her face the whole time.

She picked out a long sleeved white shirt, Long but not too baggy black pants to go with it, She grabbed one of her shiny Rolex watch from her expensive, luxurious watch collection

She rolled her sleeves, And her Rolex was basically shining brighter than the sun, She combed her hair sleek back and messed it up a little, giving it the messy but neat look.

The house felt empty without Minjeong, She missed Minjeong so badly, It felt dull and boring without her.

She went downstairs, To be greeted by a bright Jaemin, " Good morning Mrs. Yuu, I'm dearly sorry about Minjeong." The guy apologized as he was cleaning the sofa, "It's not your fault."

Jimin said as she grabbed her car keys and swinged the door open.

She went to the garage to get on her luxurious and swift, Bugatti, She hopped on and yanked the car door close.

She moved her car Infront of the gates and a Jaemin came running to open the gates for Jimin, Jaemin pushed the tall, heavy gates to the side, giving way for Jimin's car.

Jaemin bowed and said his goodbyes as Jimin only nods, It was her usual strict, unfriendly manner, she wasn't like that before Minjeong.

She fastly drove out of her house to the main highway, she was exceeding the speed limit, But she couldn't care less.

She went to the spot where she'd imagined she'd bring Minjeong there if she could, It was a quiet, secluded, place, on top of the mountains, it was a breathtaking view.

Jimin sighed as she gazed over the beauty of Seoul, If only Minjeong was with her there, " Shit, I can't stop thinking of Minjeong." Jimin's eyes slowly started to fill with sorrowful tears, She tried rubbing them off, only smudging her mascara, Jimin's throat tightened, She felt a lump at the back of her throat.

This was the feeling Jimin wish she'd never felt, Only Minjeong was on her mind yet She couldn't do anything about it.

She kept sobbing, " Why am I like this? Am I really that hard to love?" Jimin questioned herself as she sobbed continuously.