Home

Jimin wakes up to the sound of birds chirping outside your window. 

She stretches and breathes a sigh of relief as she got out of bed. 

The sunlight shines through the windows, offering a warm and welcoming start to her day. 

She felt calm and relaxed as she begins her morning routine, a fresh cup of coffee and a hot shower helps her ease her day.

Jimin received 3 texts from Minjeong, She rushed to open her phone and check the messages she sent her.

Minjeong

Jimin, I'm going to be coming back there, I'm sorry for not working there as promised, Hope you understand, I'll continue working there for you.

Hope I'm not disturbing you hehe.

Love you, I'll text you when I'm there.

A blush comes up to Jimin's cheeks and neck, Her heart skipped a beat as she read those texts, She quickly opened her door room, going outside and swinging the door shut.

She roams around her gigantic mansion's hallway, it was spacious and modern, Jimin went down the stairs to be greeted by Jaemin in his uniform, " Good morning Mrs. Yuu, what may I do for you this fine morning?" Jaemin asked with his usual, bright but professional tone.

"Nothing yet." Jimin didn't spare a glance at Jaemin, all she cared about was Minjeong, " Please have the house cleaned by noon." Jimin commanded as she fixes her sleeves and roll them up, "Certainly ma'am." Jaemin said as Jimin left the room, leaving him alone there cleaning the floors.

Jaemin knew Jimin's ways, If Minjeong was there, Jimin would be bright and joyful, If Minjeong wasn't there? Jimin would switch to her work, professional side, Jaemin was heavily one of Jimin and Minjeong's number 1 supporter.

Jimin went outside of her huge mansion, She went to the garden that was infront of the huge house, She glanced at the tulips, roses, dandelions, all kinds of flowers that Jaemin had planted.

The scent reminded her so much of Minjeong, Jimin hated how much she kept thinking about Minjeong, the long-haired girl walked slowly around the flowers, visibly zoning out, She then felt her phone buzz.

She checked her phone to see 2 notifications from Minjeong, she opened it in a rush, excitedly.

Minjeong

Hey Jimin, open the gate, I'm outside :)

You look attractive right now, I wanna do things to you that only we know ;)) now come open the door~

Jimin felt her heart ran miles as she rushed to the gates to open it for a smiling Minjeong, " Welcome home love." Jimin smiled, gazing at Minjeong's beauty, Minjeong carried her luggage inside, Jimin stopped her, " Let me." Jimin breathed out, smirking as she carried Minjeong's bag for her.

This only made Minjeong's smile grow wider, "T-Thank you." The short-haired bowed slightly, The two went to Minjeong's room, Jimin opened the door for her lady, grinning at Minjeong which made Minjeong's heart fluster.

Jimin left Minjeong's bags next to her bed, she locked the door as she went in, hopping on Minjeong's warm bed.

"Home... it's you, you're my home." Minjeong claimed as she pushed Jimin down gently, sitting ontop of her, Jimin's hands go down to her waist, pulling in Minjeong for a warm but genuine hug.

Jimin was truly a beautiful person both inside and out, her eyes and face were just radiant, she had a beautiful smile on her face, looking at Minjeong, her heart skipping a beat as she looks into Jimin's eyes.

 Minjeong could see true love in her eyes, a sense of loyalty as well, that she would never have to fear of losing this woman, this was the woman she loved after all, the only one she really needed and wanted and it feels good.

Jimin's arms come around her waist, assuring the younger that Jimin loves her and only her, her voice is soft and loving as she looks at her with a gentle smile and a warm loving expression on her face, she seems so loving and caring, Minjeong's heart melts as she shows these little signs of affection, She loves her so much.

 She had never felt so loved before, her presence alone was enough to brighten up the day, she seems so beautiful, so loving, so loyal, and just... perfect.

"How can you be such a perfect human being?" Minjeong asked the older, Jimin blushed heavily as she stared at the younger with a sweet, genuine, and gentle look in her eyes, a look of pure love, one that Minjeong knew would be there for the rest of her life. 

The two of them stared at each other lovingly, Minjeong felt like she's met her true soulmate, She felt like the two of them were made for each other, truly one in a billion, a match made in heaven. " You tell me~ " Jimin says with a soft wink, an infectious genuine smile on her face.

"I- Uhm... erhm..." Minjeong stuttered, she was speechless, a red blush comes up to her cheeks, making her to bury her face in her hands.

 " You're cute. " Jimin says with a warm smile, a soft light coming from her as she looked at the short-haird, Jimin made Minjeong the happiest person in the whole world just by being there with her.

 She loved her and nothing could ever change that.

No matter what happened Jimin was Minjeong's and Minjeong was Jimin's, forever and always.* " Your stutter is cute. " Jimin adds after noticing the younger trying to hide her face.

Jimin cupped the younger's cheeks with both of her hands, getting ontop of her again, She pulled the younger in for a hot, intimate kiss.

Their tongues locked, feeling the heat of each other's tongue almost instantly.

Jimin broke the kiss this time, breathing out, grinning at her womanhood, wanting to do all the desires that she's controlled.

Minjeong slid her finger around Jimin's collar, grabbing it and pulling her into another rough kiss.

Jimin gave in and let her tongue slid into Minjeong's mouth, exploring every bit of her mouth, Minjeong bit Jimin's tongue slightly, Making Jimin let out a moan.

Minjeong's reaction was satisfying, her eyes widened as soon as she heard the moan escape from Jimin's lips, " G-God damn." Minjeong sighed, looking at Jimin who was giving her a mischievous look.

Minjeong tore Jimin's skirt off, Revealing a sexy black thong, She immediately went to Jimin's entrance, Making Jimin's walls clench tightly onto Minjeong's fingers.

Minjeong's fingers slowly rubbed them up and down her clit, Letting her fingers get covered in her juices.

"M-Minj-Minjeon..g..." was the only thing Jimin could utter, She was a hot mess right now, Who couldn't make love to her?

It was getting harder to breathe for Jimin, she was so aroused, She wanted more of Minjeong, More.

Minjeong latched her mouth to Jimin's walls, devouring them endlessly, Almost ending her from tiredness.

Jimin was about to blackout from how good it felt, "F-Fuck, it feels add-addicting.." Jimin mumbled before shutting down, tired from the long day, Minjeong took time to process the beauty infront of her.

It felt like Jimin's lashes, hair and nails were perfectly placed to create a work of art, Jimin's nose was sculpted perfectly, Minjeong kissed her nose, gently, " Goodnight, You worked too hard today." The younger said before getting comfortable in a sleeping Jimin's arms.