The Future Within Us

The next day Minjeong was with Jimin, picking a venue for their wedding, it was a lovely time for the two of them.

Jimin was sitting on her bed so as Minjeong who was sitting next to her, They scrolled through wedding venues on the internet, carefully deciding which venue to choose.

"Hmm, What about this one?"

Minjeong said, pointing at a decently, different venue from all the rest, It was next to a beach, The venue's tables and chairs were all neatly placed on a big carpet above the sand, and you could see waves right next to it, It seemed special than the rest.

Jimin clicked on the venue, To see a magical world pop up right before she could even take in what was happening, The venue's site was interesting, It had this dreamy, blue vibe, and those vibes there just made it feel exotic.

" Wow! " Jimin says in awe, as she looked at the beautiful site that came up on the screen.

 " Wow... That place looks so beautiful, it's gorgeous." Jimin said as she stare in awe at the beautiful sight that was right in front of her.

The place looked magical and it seemed so beautiful. 

Minjeong seemed to be in awe as well, she seemed just as happy as she was, at the sight of such a grand and glorious venue.

"I love this one! It's so magical." Minjeong exclaimed nudging Jimin's arm while planting a bright smile, her eyes were filled with nothing but pure love, "Shall we choose this venue?" Jimin said, turning in Minjeong's direction, giving her the exact playful smile when they first met.

"Yes!" Minjeong replied in a hurry, Jimin smiled back in response, looking at the price, it was quite expensive for Minjeong, but in Jimin's eyes, it was nothing big.

"Oh. it's quite expensive." Minjeong said in disappointment, trying to hide it as much as she could, "It's nothing to me, let's get this one." Jimin clicked ' schedule venue', She closed her computer for now as all they had to do was now is to wait.

Jimin leaned on the bed, her shirt slightly lifting, revealing her perfectly toned abs, it looked like her waist and abs were sculpted so perfectly by Jesus, Minjeong blushed as she glanced at the taller's waist.

"Someone's in love with my abs." 

Jimin teased, revealing that playful, teasing smirk again, Minjeong wanted to do nothing but feel her lips against hers,  Jimin playfully patted her waist, initiating Minjeong to relax on her.

"Come here puppy." Jimin demanded with her eyes piercing through the younger and her visible veins all crowded in her arms, Minjeong did as told and gently placed her face in Jimin's abs, "Soft." Minjeong muttered, giving her waist a slight kiss.

Jimin felt overloaded with happiness and delight, The person she always had eyes for, finally loved her back, Although her father was on life support and the hard things, Minjeong had always been there for her, And Jimin loved her so much for that, The little things matter.

Jimin threw her arms around Minjeong, pulling her up a bit more, till their faces were so close to each other, barely any space for them to breathe.

"Kiss me already," Minjeong whined as Jimin pulled her into a warm kiss, Jimin cupped the younger's cheeks with both hands, enjoying the kiss, Slowly letting her tongue slide in.

Minjeong tried gasping for air but couldn't, Jimin was holding onto her tightly, exploring every bit of Minjeong's mouth, Jimin finally pulled away, giving the younger the most sexy grin she would ever witness.

"Why do you get so red.. when I touch you.."

Jimin said before touching the back of Minjeong's ear and her other hand on Minjeong's neck,

"Here." Jimin completed her sentence, giving the younger a bright, warm smile.

Minjeong felt a wave of blush come up her cheeks, How could Jimin always make her feel butterflies?

"It-It's just a natural reaction.." Minjeong stuttered, looking at something else the whole time, trying not to look at Jimin back as she knew Jimin was giving her a flirty, irresistible smile.

"We both know it's not just a natural reaction." Jimin smirked, lifting Minjeong's chin, The two locked eyes and both felt flustered, "I- Uhm.." was all the younger could utter, She couldn't deny it as she knew it wasn't a natural reaction.

Jimin smiled as she went under Minjeong's jaw, placing a wet kiss on her neck, making the younger quietly groan, She stopped for a second to look at Minjeong's face, feeling satisfied as she let her index finger slide along Minjeong's collarbone, sending shivers almost instantly to Minjeong.

"I love you so much, And I want you to know that." 

Jimin whispered on Minjeong's chest, She felt the warmth of Jimin's breath and it was shivering, too irresistible, Minjeong did nothing like an obedient puppy, she could only look at other things.

"The future within us... I want it to happen." Jimin said, looking deeply into Minjeong's endless void of brown in her pupil, "I want it to happen, more than.. you'll ever know..." Minjeong mumbled, staring at Jimin's beautiful, glimmering eyes.

Minjeong's words sounded extremely poetic to Jimin, She could tell that Minjeong was the kind of lady that was very romantic, she treated her like a queen and she loved it. 

The two of them were perfect together, a match made in heaven. 

Her words touched Jimin's heart and she could feel her feelings growing stronger and stronger.

 "You're exactly right, you truly are the love of my life... " Jimin says as she stares into Minjeong's eyes, there was something very special about the two of them and she could feel it.

Her words were touching and made Minjeong feel even more overjoyed and even happier about the prospect of their wedding

." I want it to happen too... I do. " Minjeong said, speaking her mind as excitement and joy filled her heart.

Minjeong leaned over, planting a warm kiss on Jimin's forehead, smiling after she did so.

Jimin was touched by her girlfriend's words and the small act of her kiss on her forehead.

"I love you. " Jimin said as the words slipped out of her mouth, she couldn't control herself and she had to let it out.

The words of love were out of her mouth and she felt so loved at that moment. 

She had never been happier, She felt at ease as she knew she was going to die old with the love of her life, Kim Minjeong, no other, it was only her at this point, Minjeong made Jimin attached to her so easily If Minjeong were to leave her, Jimin knew she wouldn't survive the pain of not having her again.

The time the two had together were truly magical, they enjoyed their time, They both knew that they were locked in, Both of them weren't the type to cheat, They were a match made in heaven, Perfect people together, Would create the best duo.

Jimin leaned over to see Minjeong who was already fast sleeping on her abs, "Is my abs too comfortable?" Jimin giggled as she caressed her hair.

The two further spent time together, till they soon fell asleep in the warm bedsheets, They felt peaceful together, like they were in their own world.