9 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER NINEI pictured you with other girls inlove

CHAPTER NINE
I pictured you with other girls in
love . . . then threw up on the
street

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

trigger warning: drinking, consumption of alcohol

REAL LIFE

AFTER A COUPLE hours of gaming, Luna's stream had started to wind down. She had played on a Minecraft server with Tina before switching to Valorant with Rae, Miyoung, Leslie, and Sykkuno, who had crowned her an honorary member of the roomies (which she would remember the next time she went to LA.) The time was eleven-thirty, and she started streaming at five, so it was a solid six and a half hours of streaming. Luna was currently doing what she did every time before ending her stream — talking to her chat about random shit, which was probably her favorite part of streaming.

"When are you releasing Close to You?" Luna read from a chat message. "Uh, never. That song will never be released."

"What?" the voice of Karl Jacobs shouted loudly followed by her door slamming open. Luna jumped and let out a small scream, her hand instantly covering her mouth. "No way, that's my favorite Luna Hayes song."

Luna slowly lowered her hand from her mouth to rest on her chest as if it would calm her racing heart, staring at Karl giggling in her doorway. "Oh my God. What the fuck dude? Don't do that."

"Karl," Mary Jane scolded, coming into the room holding shot glasses in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other for some reason. "I told you to knock, not barge in and scare the absolute shit out of her."

He raised his hands in surrender. "I didn't mean to."

"Oh, you absolutely did." Mary Jane walked up to Luna's desk and placed the vodka and shot glasses down. "Hi, Princess. Hey, chat."

"Hi?" Luna replied, hopelessly confused. "What's going on?"

"We're getting drunk," Mary Jane answered simply, starting to pour the alcohol. "I thought it was obvious."

"Yeah!" Foolish's voice sounded through the room, and Luna looked to see him entering, followed by Nolan — who was carrying a box of White Claws.

Luna looked back at her computer screen to see the chat going absolutely crazy. "I didn't realize that a whole party was going to be held in my room."