25 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEyou're my, my, my, my

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
you're my, my, my, my . . . lover

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

time jump to april!

REAL LIFE

STANDING BACKSTAGE OF AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas in a white dress, listening to the chatter of tens of thousands of people attending the Eras Tour. Her in-ears rested on her chest, giving her the volume of how loud it actually was. She was about to go on stage to perform in a stadium for the first time ever, which didn't feel real. Her childhood dream was coming true, and she couldn't believe it.

"I'm going to throw up," Luna admitted, glancing up at the stands. "Like, actually."

Mary Jane — who promised she was coming to every Eras show Luna was opening at until the end of May, when she would be going to London to star in the musical Cabaret — gave her a look, standing right next to her. "You will not."

"I might." She traced a star against her hand, letting a breath pass through her lips. "No offense, but I really wish he was here."

Oh, right. That. Noah wasn't in Texas. He was supposed to be, but this morning, he had told her in a very upsetting phone call that his flight to Dallas was delayed. No matter how hard he fought, he couldn't get on a different flight to Texas in time, which meant he wouldn't be able to see her first night in a stadium. He would be there tomorrow to see her second night, but she honestly wanted him there to see the first night. It was an extremely shitty situation, but . . . there was only so much they could do. It also didn't help that she hadn't seen him in over a month because she had her Good Riddance tour in the US before Eras.

Mary Jane frowned at her. "I'm sorry, Princess. I know you wish Noah was here. Honestly, I'm about to cancel United Airlines because of it. They better watch their back."

Luna let out a small laugh at that. "It's okay. Having you here means the absolute world."

"I'll aways be here," Mary Jane replied. "And I'll be right there in that VIP tent. If you ever feel overwhelmed, just know I'm out there watching you."

"I know, I know, just . . ." Luna tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be here. My mind isn't really comprehending it, and I'm freaking out."