0000 | I've never felt this close to someone

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

BONUS FOUR: TIRED OFSAYING GOODBYEand this is when the feeling sinks in, I don't want to miss you like this

SAYING GOODBYE
and this is when the feeling
sinks in, I don't want to miss
you like this

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

REAL LIFE

THERE WAS ALWAYS this sort of mentality that Luna had whenever she had to leave. She was happy that she was going off to do what she loved, but she was sad that she was leaving the people she loved behind. Luna would only be gone for a couple of weeks, but it never really got any easier.

It was always bittersweet, but this time it was extremely bittersweet. Noah was going to LA to stay with the Roomies for a couple of days until he left to Brazil, where there was a huge QSMP meetup. Then he would come to Florida to be a presenter in Name Your Price before heading back to LA and then go to Vegas for TwitchCon, which was the next time Luna would see it. Don't get her wrong, Luna was absolutely ecstatic to be heading over to Europe to perform and meet her fans, but she was also upset at the same time to miss out on meeting some people she had gotten close to from the server.

Luna would be leaving for Europe tomorrow, but Noah was leaving for LA today so everything for his Brazil trip went according to plan. Karl and Mary Jane had gone to them with the airport, and had already said goodbye outside while parked. Luna and Noah, on the other hand, wanted to stay with each other as long as humanly possible, so they walked into the airport together. She held onto his hand tightly as they navigated to security, her heart feeling heavy.

"Got everything?" Luna asked.

"I think so," Noah replied. "Clothes are all I really need, anyways."

She slowed to a stop, glancing at the lines of people waiting to get through TSA. "Look at you, actually having a passport. I never thought this day would come." Luna laughed a little when he gave her a look. "You should probably get through, I don't want you to be late for your flight."

"I wish you were coming with," Noah admitted.

"Me too." She squeezed his hand for a moment. "But, hey, there will be more Brazil meetups. And we're going to see everyone in Vegas, which I'm so fucking excited about."

"Maybe."

Luna paused for a moment, her eyes trailing across his face — the past few days Noah had been nothing but excited for everything, yet now he seemed melancholy. "Hey, what's going on?"