21 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONEand when I'm feeling alone, you remind me of home

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
and when I'm feeling alone, you
remind me of home

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

trigger warning: sexual innuendos, sexual references, sexual themes
(NO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK LET'S CHILL OUT FOR A MOMENT)

CHRISTMAS SEASON WAS upon them — arguably Luna's favorite season. Luna and Mary Jane's house had been decorated on the outside and the inside to the littlest details, which they wanted. But, there was still one place that needed to be decorated.

Noah's stream room.

Somehow, in the constant begging of Noah's chat to have Luna appear on his stream, they had finally made a plan — Noah would decorate his stream room for Christmas, and Luna would help. Considering what happened last time the two of them tried to fix something together — also known as the great closet door incident of 2022 — Luna wasn't really sure how this was going to go.

So, Luna had gotten dressed in Christmas attire — a red jean skirt and a white sweater, accompanied by black tights and a red ribbon in her hair that held back the two front parts of her hair. She made her way over to Noah's, one AirPod in her ear to listen into the Discord call with herself muted on her phone, since Noah said Sam and BadBoyHalo would be watching them.

Luna opened up the door to Noah's house, not even bothering to knock — as always. She waved to Nolan, who was sitting on the couch, before climbing up the stairs. Luna navigated her way through the upstairs until she ended up at Noah's stream room. There were multiple boxes outside, which must've been the Christmas decorations.

"You can watch, you can stick around, I'll have my mic—" Noah was saying.

She knocked twice before opening the door. "I'm here."

Noah looked over at her, affectionately wearing a pair of Reinbeer pajama pants. "Oh, there she is." He grinned at her, extending his arm out towards her. "Hey, pretty girl."

"Hi." Luna moved further into the room, leaning down slightly and waving. "Hey, chat." She smiled at how they all started to spam her name. "Hi, Sammy. Hi, Bad."

"Luna!" Bad exclaimed through her ear.

"Hey Lunes," Sam replied. "Bad, why do you think this is gonna be a disaster? I think he's more than capable of putting up a Christmas tree. Besides, we have Luna."