000 | despite the space between us

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

BONUS THREE: QSMP[ FEATURING: TEAM RED'S FIRST DAY OF PURGATORY AND SUNNYSIDEUP ]in a world of boys, he's a gentleman

BONUS THREE: QSMP
[ FEATURING: TEAM
RED'S FIRST DAY OF
PURGATORY AND
SUNNYSIDEUP ]
in a world of boys, he's a
gentleman

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

long chapter ftw?

REAL LIFE

IF LUNA WAS being completely honest, she had no idea what she was doing at the moment.

When she had received the invitation to join the QSMP, she had immediately accepted. Spending time on a Minecraft server with egg children and her friends? Sign her up. It was just even better that she would be playing with Noah and Leo, who she had met multiple times prior and was already in love with. Even though her and Noah technically weren't canon in this universe — shoutout to Vegetta — it would still be nice to play Minecraft with him for once. Besides, this was her first major SMP.

But it was her first day, and she was already lost.

See, she couldn't just join the server in a normal way. No, that wouldn't do. There was a whole event surrounding new members joining. And she wasn't the only new member joining — there were also Tina, Niki, Mouse, Tubbo, Lenay, Rivers, Willy, Pol, and German. She had met them all (well, besides Tina, Niki, Mouse, and Tubbo) while running around . . . wherever she was.

"I'm confused, I'm hungry, I don't know," Luna complained. "What does the blue box mean? What does it all mean?"

"I think we have to craft things, Luna," Tubbo replied as he ran past her.

"Craft what?"

"I don't know yet."

Luna put her head in her hands. "I'm having a hard time."

"Here, Lunes, just come with me," Tubbo insisted.

"Okay, if you say so."

Tubbo then started saying a bunch of shit that Luna wasn't comprehending. She just followed him around like a lost puppy, mining and gathering materials that he told her to. The others joined them, and they were all trying to figure out what was going on, but no one seemed to have a clue — well, besides Tubbo, of course.

Basically, it was a shit show of people just wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out what was happening, with some intermissions of getting to know each other better.

Eventually, the admins seemed to get sick of them not understanding, and ordered them to go back to their rooms that they had started in. It was actually kind of funny that the admins just decided that enough was enough and that they were going to do it for them. Which Luna was thankful for, truly, because it had been about an hour of just straight confusion.