13 | she toes the line between 'em, he says he's new at this

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER THIRTEENwhat doesn't kill me makes mewant you more

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
what doesn't kill me makes me
want you more

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

REAL LIFE

"LUNA!" MARY JANE shouted from across the hall, somehow louder than the music Luna was blasting from her room — the current song being what's your problem?.

The girl in question turned in the direction of the door. It was only noon, but Luna had managed to get a lot done already. Currently, she was in the midst of trying to clean her closet — key word trying. Her closet was an absolute hot mess, swimming with clothes and shoes scattered everywhere. The goal was to donate a bunch of things she didn't wear, but as she stood in her room basically drowning in clothes, she didn't know where to start.

"Yeah?" Luna called back.

"Have you seen my white Converse?" Mary Jane asked. "The ones with the flowers on them? I thought I let you borrow them at one point in time."

Luna sighed, glancing around her room, before spotting a peek of white and a pink flower underneath a black hoodie. "Yeah, they're here."

"Oh, thank God. I thought I lost—" Mary Jane suddenly stopped, and Luna saw her in her doorway with her eyes wide. "Girl, what happened? It looks like a tornado went through here."

Luna let out a small laugh and grabbed Mary Jane's shoes from the floor. "I'm cleaning out my closet." She handed her the shoes. "I'm separating them into keep, donate, and Mary Jane clothes that somehow ended up in my closet piles."

Mary Jane squinted at her. "I knew you were a thief."

She laughed again, placing her hands on her hips. "You going somewhere?"

"Yeah. Karl is dragging me with him to get coffee. I'm not really sure how I was chosen to go with him, but here we are. You want anything?"

"An iced caramel macchiato would actually save my life. You're my hero."

Mary Jane, once again, looked at her mess of a room, her shoes now on. "Is your only plan for today?"

Luna scratched her head for a moment before pushing her hair back from her face with her fingers. "I was going to stream later if I finish this, but I have a feeling that I'll be here all day."