00000 | what if you're my weakness?

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

BONUS FIVE: GRAMMYAWARD WINNING ARTIST,LUNA HAYESI wanna teach you how foreverfeels

BONUS FIVE: GRAMMY
AWARD WINNING ARTIST,
LUNA HAYES
I wanna teach you how forever
feels

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

no hate to victoria monét because yes she deserves it go off queen, but for the sake of this story I'm going to be giving luna the grammy for best new artist <3

REAL LIFE

THE ONLY HUGE thing that was supposed to happen to Luna today was Egg Wars in Purgatory, where her and the rest of BOLAS?!?! would show everyone how insane they actually were and attack some stone eggs that resembled the ones that were missing. Yet as she sat up in the bed she used at the Roomies house in LA, her headphones on and Noah's arm wrapped loosely around her waist, her world flipped upside down.

Egg Wars was a huge thing in her streaming career, a help to elevate her QSMP character. But this . . . this was an enormous thing in her music career.

It was no secret that she submitted Good Riddance to the Grammy's — with the headlines it got and how it pushed her music further, it would've been silly not to. Yet she wasn't expecting anything, since it was her first album. See, every year, Luna watched the Grammy nominations, just to see what was up. She was a huge fan of seeing everyone's accomplishments, so on a Saturday morning while everyone else was asleep, she watched it by herself.

Luna yawned as What Was I Made For? got announced for Song of the Year. Beside her, she could feel Noah shuffle a bit, his arm tightening around her hips and the top of his head brushing her stomach. She smiled slightly and looked down at him, reaching down and running her hand that wasn't holding her phone through his hair. Even in his sleep, just from her touch, he moved towards her subconsciously.

God, she loved that man.

"For Best New Artist, the nominees are . . ." the voice announced, now switching categories. "Luna Hayes."

Everything stopped.

Luna froze, the hand in Noah's hair pausing and the smile slipping off of her face. Her heart skipped an actual beat — she could've sworn she heard her name be said. She snapped her head up and saw her name listed. But . . . no, this wasn't real. Luna blinked a couple of times, but no matter how much she thought she was dreaming, she was wide awake, and her name hadn't gone away.