0 | I won't forget the feeling

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

BONUS ONE: LUNA'S BADDAYto you I can admit that I'm justtoo soft for all of it

DAY
to you I can admit that I'm just
too soft for all of it

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

REAL LIFE

LUNA THOUGHT PLAYING Valorant with her friends would make her feel better.

She was just so horribly and terribly wrong.

It had been a tough decision to make, but after her Good Riddance tour in the US, she decided that in between Eras shows on the weekends where she would come back home to North Carolina, she wouldn't stream. That meant it would be about five months of her not streaming, but since she was opening for fucking Taylor Swift, she wanted to put a lot of her focus on her music. The second she finished her last Eras show in LA, she would stream as much as she could before going to Europe to continue her own tour in the fall.

But it didn't mean that she wouldn't play games with her friends when they asked. Noah had asked if she wanted to play Valorant with him, Rae, Tina, and Miyoung. Luna had said yes, wanting nothing more to just hang out with her friends and do something she enjoyed.

Yet, it had been one of those days. She had woken up with a fog in her head, a tightness in her chest, and an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. At first, she had blamed it on just being tired. So she made herself some breakfast and some tea, but it didn't seem to help. And then her mind started to spin with a million different thoughts, and she was alone in her house because Mary Jane was on West End Broadway, and everything just started to get so loud.

Distractions. She tried to write. Nothing. She tried to answer emails. Couldn't focus.

Luna had hoped Valorant would be a good distraction. She could just channel everything into the game and talk to her friends. That definitely wasn't the case. Luna had talked to them for a little bit, but it always seemed that her heart wasn't in it and she was lagging behind, so she just muted herself in Discord. Then they started playing, and she was doing awful, which made her mood worse, which was the opposite of what she wanted to happen.

She put her chin in the palm of her hand, watching as the screen turned green and read VICTORY. It definitely wasn't thanks to her — she had gotten approximately five kills that entire game. The others had carried her there. She rubbed her eyes, feeling tears prick at the back of her eyes. The only word that could describe her right now was overwhelmed, and as much as she hated it, all she wanted to do was just cry.