32.

Be sure to add "silent cries" and "love conquers all" to your libraries and come show love to them as well. First chapters are out ❤️

 First chapters are out ❤️

••••

Sincere groaned hearing a knock on his bedroom door, "Go away..." he laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

How he had been doing the past fourteen days.

"Your friend is here baby face," he could hear his dad— Mason didn't know what was wrong but he had been making sure that Sincere hadn't done anything as far as suicidal attempts and he had been forcing him to shower and eat. He could tell his son was deeply depressed and he wanted to be there for him. "Do you want me to let—"

He was cut off when Zu appeared behind him and barged into Sincere's room, "We got a flight to catch in two hours— get your depressed' crybaby ass up and let's the fuck go. Damien and Shakur are already waiting for us in the car,"

Mason chuckled and left the two alone.

Sincere didn't move, "He hates me, I'm not going."

"I don't give a fuçk' if the nigga moved on—"

"He did what?" Sincere sat up and stared at his friend.

Zu laughed, "I'm saying I don't care if he hates you— which he doesn't.. this LA trip is happening, so many opportunities there for you and you're meeting your idol and even get to model for her! Do you know how many doors that can open for you? You're going and you're going to act like you got some sense. Shakur doesn't hate you or he wouldn't be going to support you. He may not want you or talk to you— that's valid and all on you but it's clear he's not over you. Cause me? Baby' you'd be dead and them tickets would have been so far snatched you'd think I was swiper..."

Sincere sighed, "This is why I didn't want to confide in you. I'm not in the mood for the jokes.."

"Says the biggest joke,"

"I'm not going— especially not with Damien there. I won't return home and I'm not dumb on the reason Shakur is going. They're going to murder me Zu,"

Zu frustratedly rubbed his hands down his face, "We both know Damien would have been killed you' the moment he got here a few days ago if that's what Shakur wanted. You're feeling sorry for yourself when you fucked up is sending me, get your ass up and come on— you not about to fuck up' operation get Damien to bend me over."

Sincere cracked a smile and burst into laughter— Zu joined in as well. "How do I face him? I hurt him so bad Zu, I feel like shit.."

"You worry about you and bettering yourself before you try and hit on all of that— right now your focus need to be you. Before we get in this car.. Shakur has a few hickeys on his neck— now don't you over react. Maybe not even react at all? He's a divorced and fully single man so don't embarrass yourself.."