54

The estate was not empty tonight, but it didn't stop Nyx from drawing out Theia's pleasure in constant cries. Moisture still clung to her skin, back arched against the fur blankets as his face was buried between her thighs. One of his ruthless hands pinned her leg to the bed, the other raking up her stomach to massage her breast. Her body was already trembling, head thrown back with his name tumbling from her lips.

"Always so fucking ready for me," Nyx groaned against her core, lips parting to taste her fully. Theia cried out, clawing at the wrist of the hand on her breast. She still ached from the training hours before, but that burning pain added to the pleasure Nyx offered her.

"Please, Nyx," she begged, though she didn't know what for. She felt him smile against her, tongue flattening against her before his lips closed around her nerves. That fire roared within her belly, nails digging into his flesh as he rode her closer and closer to the edge.

Desperate to see the cruelest creation of the Cauldron doing his work, Theia forced her head up. Her stomach pulsed, thighs straining against his hold. Wicked eyes watched her beneath brows, wings standing tall as though to shield his possession from the door beyond. She was certain he was the darkest creature, the wicked heir that would demolish her entirely. And he did, with the mouth that cooed such pretty words; he devoured her, soul and body whole.

His name ripped from her throat, eyes rolling back as the furious pleasure coursed through her. It had been a matter of minutes that he had her screaming. Her chest heaved, sweat already combining with the water from their bath. Nyx finished her with a final lap of his tongue, glistening lips climbing into a cruel smile.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to see all of you."

Theia obeyed, as shaky as she was. With a gulp of air, she turned onto her stomach and brought herself to her knees. Nyx groaned from behind her, a curse fluttering from his lips as he ran a hand over her rear. Theia shuddered, already fisting the blanket with anticipation.

"So fucking pretty, Theia," he purred, dropping a wet kiss to her skin. She arched her back, moaning at such a simple touch. He ran his lips up her lower back, pressing soft kisses into her spine as his fingers tested her readiness. She mewled, arching further into his touch.

"Nyx," Theia breathed out, stretching her arms above her head. He chuckled against her back, running his tongue along the indent until he reached the sensitive skin between her wings. That action alone had her clawing at the blanket and pressing herself against him in the agony of need.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked, voice low and vibrating throughout her entire body. Theia nearly sobbed.

"Yes, please, Nyx," she whined, pressing her face into the blanket. His tongue was hot against her spine as he pressed into her. Theia was certain he'd make a game of this; tease her until she was begging. The ever-giving male knew what she needed. Nyx thrusted into her, sinking deep in one push. Her body jerked forward, a strangled cry leaping from her throat. Nyx groaned, his teeth scraping the skin between her wings.

"You take me so fucking well, Theia. You're doing so good for me," Nyx moaned against her, hips steady but harsh. Her entire body was buzzing with pleasure, moans in rhythm with the creaking of the bed. She focused on the words he left on her skin, the tongue that ran up the indent of her spine.

Pressure built quickly low in her belly, eyes squeezed shut as a whimper left with every thrust. He filled her entirely, he stretched her. His steadiness fell sloppy, a hand reaching around the bottom of her wing to press into her stomach.

"Come here," Nyx growled against her, pulling her up with the leverage on her stomach. Theia hardly had enough time to comprehend what he was doing. Within seconds, her back was pressed to his front, his hand pushing her wings down. Theia gasped out a moan as Nyx wrapped a hand around her throat, tilting her head back to rest against his shoulder.