35.

ONE YEAR LATER

••••

"If you think you about to go out with your little friends and your nipples all showing

"If you think you about to go out with your little friends and your nipples all showing..." Joshua stared at Kennedy. He took a sip of his water and focused on their now one year old son while he walked towards him. "Where your bra at?"

Kennedy sighed, her and Josiah had been visiting him this week while she didn't have classes back home at the community college she now attended. Joshua had been attending one of the best D1 schools for football and hadn't been around since college had began. If he wasn't focused in school— he had been dedicating his time to football. Kennedy didn't mind because they did get to visit him often and he hadn't put his son on the back burner. He was still an active father and boyfriend to her. She had decided on staying back home with their son while he followed his dreams so she could still have the support from Shakur— and Mike. He and Joshua's bond had never broke and he still helped out with Josiah a whole lot.

Although they were both eighteen now, they still had the necessary help that they needed.

"Just tell me I look good," she rolled her eyes.

"You aight, you wearing panties?" He asked looking her up and down.

"Bye Joshua," she kissed Josiah who had grabbed her face and placed a big kiss on her lips— resulting in lipgloss now covering a good portion of his face. She laughed and wiped it away.

Joshua puckered his lips but when she put the baby down and tried to walk past him he sucked his teeth— grabbing her by the neck he pulled her into him and stared into her eyes. She smirked at him and bit her lip. "You love' fuçking with me. Stop playing," he told her.

Kennedy placed her lips on his— his other hand gripped her ass while he sucked on her tongue. She pulled away after a small moan had slipped, "Not while our son is right here— plus my ride is here. See you later, I love you."

"I love you too with yo sexy ass," he pecked her lips once more and finally let her leave.

Josiah pulled at his shorts to be picked up, scooping him up he headed towards the apartment Sincere had funded for him when Joshua had decided to move closer to him and accept the full-ride scholarship UCLA had offered— Joshua initially declined the apartment because he had to stay in dorms for his first year or two there and he felt it wasn't a use for it since it'd be barely used but it came in handy when Kennedy and Josiah did visit, he couldn't imagine having them both cooped up with him and his roommate.