Twelve

A/N: Thank you for reading! Like I said, we're now getting to the chapters that need less editing so I should be publishing more chapters faster! I hope you enjoy!

p.s. y'all look at my boy, Scott😍
Anywho, enjoy the chapter!

_________

© 2015, ItsLillieBro

Edited 08/16/2020

_________

Hailey

"Hello anybody ho-" Chase began to say.

A plate smashed right above my head, interrupting him. What a way to be welcomed home.

Holy sh-

My thoughts were cut off when Chase jumped in front of me as another flew right next to us.

"You lying bastard!" A woman yelled.

"Who's that?" I whispered, burying my face in Chase's back as my hands gripped his shoulders.

"My sister," he whispered back.

Wait, he has another?

As if reading my mind he said, "She's older, I forgot to mention her. She's rarely around anymore, and she's a year or two older. We're pretty sure she's pregnant with the way her hormones are. That's how my mom acted when she was.. It's terrifying."

I laughed at the thought of Chase being scared of his sweet mother. I hadn't gotten the chance to meet her yet, but Olivia had told me lots about her. 

He told me to stay put as he stepped further into the room. We had gotten home late the night before and when we got up decided to go visit his family. 

"Macy!" he yelled and I internally chuckled.

He sounded slightly scared as he yelled at his older sister which was extremely funny to me for some reason.

More yelling was heard and I realized I needed to snap back to reality. I walked into the kitchen to find an angry dark-haired version of one of the twins. I realized she and Evelyn look the most like their mother, Chase and Brooklyn looking like their father.

"Macy, you need to calm down!" Chase yelled before noticed me no longer hiding behind him and standing next to him once again.

He quickly pulled me, rather roughly, behind him.

"Calm down? Calm down!" she yelled before whipping her black hair towards a guy cowering down next to the entrance to the kitchen.

"This sorry excuse for a man, and fiancé, left me here all by myself while running off with some whore!"

Chase sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. He turned to the male curled up against the wall.

"Matthew, is what she's saying true?" he asked.

The male quickly looked up and shook his head before standing.

"I went out on," he glanced at me before back at Chase, "work orders, and came back to this. She's been throwing things at me for an hour. She wouldn't even let me explain. So I just tried to take cover as much as I could."

Chase laughed and said, "With hurricane Macy over here."

As Matthew joined him, Macy burst into tears.

Matthew's eyes went wide and he rushed over to her, "Baby, what is it? What's wrong?"

"I'm such a bitch," she sobbed and my eyes widened, I felt extremely awkward at this point.