1

I finally did it and uploaded it!!!

Here won't be much of an intro, since this story will mostly be about Jeongchan. The others will just be side characters and side ships so they won't be mentioned very often.

This is a stepbrothers to lovers story. If you don't like it, then just don't read it; there's also no need to report it either. I have it saved on another account and in two other files so even if it gets taken down, I'll just upload it again.

For stupid among you it's also BOY X BOY, which means two boys love each other and that a dick will penetrate someone's ass. Understood?

This fic, includes smut and a 3 years age gap. I honestly dgaf if someone doesn't like it, since this is very normal. But some people seem to be reporting every book on Wattpad that has smut or an age gap of more than a year and I don't have the patience for some rando who doesn't like the book.

Oh, and the school where Jeongchan goes is a bit homophobic as you'll see later on when Jeongin acts as a whore in this story.

And thanks to my editor -hxnbinii for fixing my horrible grammar.
The first chapters got already edited, but the others will be edited later since I don't want to pressure someone when they have soon their exams.

Now enough with the intro, let's get started with the story.

-
School was finally over and Chan was going back home with his best friend, Felix.

They met in Sydney, Chan's hometown, where the older had convinced him to come to Korea.
Chan had made an exchange year to Sydney for a whole year, since he'd missed his hometown and didn't only want to go there for vacation.

It was three years ago and he needed to repeat the year in high school.
But it was worth the wonderful time he had in Sydney.
He had made new friends, and even made one of them come to Korea.

On the other hand, Felix had a hard time at the start. Luckily, Chan supported him and made sure no one would bully his Aussie bro.

The only thing that was weird, was Jeongin. Ever since Chan had made the exchange, the older couldn't recognise his brother.

Jeongin had lost his innocence to his best friend, Hyunjin, and started acting like a whore.
Always either having sex with someone he'd just met or with Hyunjin.

Chan could swear that his brother became a sex addict.

Last year, the younger also started doing drugs. Nothing too much, but when Chan had found out and threw them away, he'd cut all of the money income so that Jeongin couldn't get addicted to this shit anymore.

The only thing he was unsuccessful with, was that no one could stop Jeongin from having sex all of the time. His grades were alright and their parents were never at home, they were always on a business trip so no one besides Chan wanted to stop him.

-
The two finally arrived at Chan's and Jeongin's house. After they stepped in and put their shoes and bags away, they went to the kitchen.
Suddenly, Chan heard some weird sounds coming from Jeongin's room.

"Jeongin, keep your mouth shut or don't fuck around!" Chan yelled and closed the kitchen door, which didn't help that much.

"Sorry, I didn't think that he would have someone over again." He apologised to Felix.

"It's okay, you probably have to endure it everyday." Felix said, making Chan nod in agreement. He then reached for a packet of noodles and took it out.

"Ramyeon?"

"Please, I'm dying. The food in the cafeteria taste like prison food." Felix wailed and placed his head on Chan's shoulder, watching what the older aussie was doing.

A few minutes later, they were sitting in front of the tv and began watching 'The Glory.'

"Why do people still think that bullying like this is fake in Korea? Sometimes it can be even worse, like, if you come out as gay. Your brother is an exception though since everyone likes to have a quick fuck. But if one of us actually came out, we'd be dead by the next day." Felix said with a pout.

Their school was weird. Since Jeongin came out as bisexual, it was common to find him hooking up with another guy. As long as the guy claimed to be straight, no one would say anything.

Hyunjin was an exception too. He was Jeongin's fuckbuddy, even though they could be dating without anyone knowing.

And Felix was hopelessly in love with Hyunjin. Chan never got what Felix liked so much about the blonde stick, but he chose to not comment about it. Since Felix would start ranting again and it would take ages to make him shut up.

"Watching 'The Glory', huh?" An annoying voice came from the kitchen. Felix's face immediately went red while Chan rolled his eyes.

"Are you too dumb to open your ears or too lazy to walk a few meters? After railing my brother again." Chan sarcastically snorted. He was fed up with Hyunjin's behaviour.

The stick was acting as if he lives in this house, which was kinda true.

"It was just a question. No need to be so bratty about everything." Hyunjin shot back. He then came into the living room with a glass of water and a bathrobe, luckily wearing sweatpants underneath it. Chan could notice Felix gulping and turning back to the series. But he also noticed that Hyunjin was somehow limping and scrunching his face up with every step. More like he had been railed. But this wasn't Chan's business. He rather focussed on Felix.

He felt a bit sorry for the younger. Felix always had to see Hyunjin together with Jeongin, and Chan knew how much it hurt him. Sometimes he just wanted to rip Hyunjin away from his brother and lock the two in a room so that Felix could be a bit happier.

"Why are you two fighting again? I asked for water and you let me walk downstairs to get it myself." Now came Jeongin, who was also standing in the living room, only in boxers.

Chan already knew that this little beast had a good body, but some months went by since the last time he had seen Jeongin's upper body. And man, this kid is ripped.

He had the dream body that everyone wanted: toned abs, light muscles that were always on display, a trained chest and no fat. Another reason why everyone made an exception for him.

"- hyung?" Jeongin waved his hand in front of Chan's face until he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Gosh, what was on your mind? I thought you were going to stare a hole into my hot body."

"What do you want?"

"Can you carry me up? This idiot over there isn't trustworthy, he once dropped me." The younger begged and placed himself onto Chan's lap, his ass only a few inches away from his brother's crotch.

Chan only nodded and stood up, holding Jeongin's arms. The younger giggled happily and for a moment, Chan thought that the old Jeongin had come back.

The one who would make him laugh all day, not the one who was obsessed with fucking around. But when Jeongin placed his arms around Chan's neck, it was then the older had finally snapped back into reality.

His once so innocent brother would never come back. No matter how much he wished for it.

I'll try to make the chapters shorter and not make everything perfect. Just writing whatever comes to my mind.
I don't know if I will publish another chapter today, but I will try.