32. |filler chapter|

Continuing..

••••

Damien slid his hand into the shorts Zu wore and gripped his dick making Zu immediately lose the fight as he moaned and sucked on his tongue. Damien smirked into the kiss as Zu's semi hard dick had hardened in his hand.

They both pulled away for air and within that time Zu had grabbed Damien's wrist to stop him and had pushed him back onto the bed— he opened his towel and his mouth practically watered at the sight. "It's so pretty," he told him and dropped down to his knees. Damien bit his lip and let out groan from the softness of Zu's hand.

Before Zu had showed up at his room he had just got out the shower and was warming him up some food— he didn't expect Zu to pop up since he had been ignoring him. He wasn't upset at Zu he was just a little taken back because he was older now and that wild boy lifestyle wasn't for him anymore. He had to remember that Zu was a little younger than him so he was still in that era. Damien wasn't a man to force anything— tonight he wanted Zu and Sincere to have fun and him leaving was to let them do that. However, Zu wanted him just as bad as Damien wanted Zu. No words were really exchanged when the door opened they both knew what he had showed up to his door for.

Damien sat up on his elbows as he watched Zu let the spit from his mouth drip slowly to the tip of his dick, he held eye contact the entire time. He used his thumb to circle the spit around his tip and then licked each vein that popped out while slowly moving his hand up and down Damien's length. "What's the matter pa?" Zu asked him. He could feel Damien's dick twitch in his hand and he hadn't even done a thing.

Pa, Damien liked that.

Zu looked into his eyes once more and spit on his dick before licking the tip, jerking him off faster.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he told him before finally placing him into his mouth.

"Fuck," Damien tossed his head back.

Grabbing the back of his neck Damien moaned out as he deep throated him and massaged his balls at the same time. He wasn't a man that was afraid to moan, and the way Zu had sucked him up like a vacuum he couldn't necessarily stop himself.

Zu smirked and pulled him out of his mouth letting his spit create a line from his mouth to his dick. "You're gonna cum for me already pa? Cum in my mouth." He told him and put his duck back into his mouth.

He tightened his jaws and that right there had did it for Damien.

"Oh SHIT!" He moaned and came, Zu caught most in his mouth and what he didn't catch he rubbed it in on his face with his dick.

"You so fucking nasty," Damien bit his lip seeing Zu bite his. "Come' here," he pulled him up.

Zu could have nutted when Damien licked the rest of his own nut from the sides of his mouth and pulled him in for a kiss, "take these off," he whispered against his lips and Zu wasted no time to get his shorts off.

Once that was done Damien flipped them over so now that he was on top of Zu trailing kisses from his jaw down to his chest— reaching his nipple he licked over Zu's piercings and once Zu's back had arched off the bed and he moaned loudly he knew he had found a sensitive spot.