33.

••••

••••

Today was finally the day— Sincere stood nervously behind Margaret as she had her editor edit some of the photos from the runway Sincere had walked in earlier

Today was finally the day— Sincere stood nervously behind Margaret as she had her editor edit some of the photos from the runway Sincere had walked in earlier. He had met her yesterday and he didn't really know how she had felt about him, she wore the same facial expression for everything and that alone made Sincere nervous. He bit at his nails as she... smiled? Once she faced him his breathing picked up.

"That's all for today— tonight I need you to show up to this address," she handed him a piece of paper. "Wear something impressive— I doubt that that'd be a problem but it's a few people I want to introduce you too."  She then turned to walk away.

Sincere looked to Zu and smiled big, "Ate that! As I knew you would have!"

The morning after Sincere had left and Zu made it to his room and saw the note he had initially became upset with Sincere but he got over it knowing how much his friend needed to focus on himself— he was a little afraid at first but Sincere assured him that he wasn't having thoughts and if they did resurface he'd call him to tell him. When he did finally let Zu come to his room— he was carrying the check he had wrote out for Shakur indicating that Shakur had got both the check and letter but refused to take his money.

For the past three days it had been him and Zu— the other day was the fashion show they attended and it was amazing to say the least. Yesterday was when he officially met Margret and she got a feel of him and today he had just finished walking for her and styling himself with four fits of his choice he had brung along. She wanted to see him outside of his Instagram and how he'd act under pressure— if he was just a cute face or he'd put in the work to actually impress her. From the outfits, walk, poses and how he pleased the crowd.

"Thank you so much for being here," Sincere sighed and hugged him, "Are you going to be my plus one tonight? I really don't want to go by myself. I'm not sure what I'm waking into— it's so hard to read her."

Zu laughed, "You've got this friend, stop selling yourself short! Of course I'd be your plus one, no doubt."

Sincere smiled and then went to grab his duffel bag that had his outfits in them— before walking from backstage and into the front. People stopped him and told him how good of job he did, asked for pictures, and even asked him if he would consider being a stylist because they absolutely loved his style. Everything was a little overwhelming but he felt joy— he felt happiness. This was what he always dreamed of and he couldn't believe the love and support he was getting off of a rookie walk. He could only imagine taking this more seriously— how far he could actually go.