1.

6 x 5 Invasion

Cassandra and Alex are in the elevator on their way up to the locker room when the door stops and two men in orange scrubs walk in

Cassandra and Alex are in the elevator on their way up to the locker room when the door stops and two men in orange scrubs walk in. One of the guys looks back at Alex and Cassandra, Cassandra looks at him before taking a sip of her coffee. When they get to the locker room they see Izzie is about to fight with a short girl with a pixie cut, the girl is trying to put her stuff in George's cubby.

"Take your stuff out" Cassandra says calmly, looking at the girl.

"No, They say take a cubby so I took a cubby." The girl answers.

"Just take another one." Cassandra says

"No" The girl says, laughing a little.

"Last chance. Take your stuff now" Cassandra says looking at her.

The girl just laughs, So Cassandra walks up and throws the girl's stuff on the floor. Making her stop laughing. Cassandra turns to her and says "I warned you. Now choose another cubby" Before walking out of the locker room and over to Meredith's room.

"They tried taking George's cubby" Cassandra says as she sits down on the couch.

"What?" Meredith says annoyed.

"They tried but I stopped them, so" Cassandra says, turning around looking out the window behind her at the group of people in orange scrubs.

" What's with the orange scrubs, Our's isn't good enough?" Lexie says as she looks through the window.

"We're out, The shipment is delayed" Meredith says, Making everyone turn to look at her. "What you learn a lot laying here." Meredith continues.

After talking in Meredith's room they go down to the ER who's over flown with patients and personnel.

"Oh my god it's hectic in here" Cassandra says looking around the ER

"Where do you want us" Christina asks as they enter the ER

"At this point anywhere is good." Owen answers.

"At Mercy west we do zones. When it's super busy, everyone is in a zone, a space. Nurses put a person in, you know it's your patient. Helps to get to them quicker." The guy from the elevator says.

"This is an ER, Not a schoolyard. We're not playing foursquare. " Christina says, making Cassandra chuckle.

" I like it" Owen says.

"What?" Cassandra says, looking surprised at Owen.

"It's a good idea, Let's try it. Your name?" Owen asks.

"Jackson Avery" the guy says

"Dr Avery, Dr Hunt, It's all yours zone away" Owen says, shaking the guy's hand before hurrying away.