6.

Holidaze ( 6 x 10 )

Cassandra is helping Mark in the ER with a man with third degree burns on his legs when a young girl not older than twenty walks up to them

"Dr Sloan" The girl says, making both Cassandra and Mark look up from what they are doing. " Mark Sloan" She says.

" Yeah" Mark says

" Hi, So this is a little weird, but uhm" the girl starts. " My name is Sloan Riley and uhm my mom is Samantha Riley. And uhm I'm pretty sure you're my dad." She spits out.

Mark looks choke, Cassandra sits there trying to contain her laughter. Mark turns to his sister with a peterfide look making Cassandra just look at him trying super hard not to laugh.

" Cassie, Pinch me." Mark says.

" I can punch you" Cassandra says, still on the verge of laughing.

As Lexie returns after getting stuff for the patient with the burns as she puts down the things she got and asks who Sloan is, Cassandra can't hold it any longer and starts laughing.

" I'm sorry" Cassandra says, trying to contain her laughter again.

Callie comes over and says " You two should probably talk in private."

Mark nods and gets up before looking at Lexie. " Take over here. We'll be right back" he says grabbing Cassandra as he walks away. " Why do I need to come with you?" She whispers to Mark

" Moral support?" Mark whispers back a bit unsure.

"Mark, I don't want to." Cassandra whispers looking at Mark.

" My Christmas present this year" Mark whispers with a desperate look.

" Fine" She says as they get to a conference room.

The three of them sit in the conference room in silence for a few minutes. Before Sloan looks at Cassandra.

" So you're his daughter or his super young wife? You reacted when I said Dr Sloan" Sloan asks.

" No, no, no. I'm his little sister. Your aunt I guess" Cassandra says. " So you're how old?" Cassandra asks, looking at Sloan.

"18" Sloan says, "Wait how old are you? You don't look as old as him" Sloan asks, pointing at Mark for the last part.

" I'm 24." Cassandra answers. As she calculates the age difference between her and the young girl on the opposite side of the table, kicking her brother on the leg after getting it to 6 years.

" Ouch" Mark says, looking at Cassandra.

" Grow up, Mark. Wait, what was your mom's name?" Cassandra says looking at Sloan.

" Samantha, Samantha Riley." Sloan says.

" Sammy? My old babysitter. MARK! That's why she quit" Cassandra says looking at her older brother.