2.

6 x 6 I saw what I saw

It's the end of the shift and all the personnel who worked in the ER that shift are waiting in the corridor outside a conference room. Seattle Grace on one side and Mercy West on the other.

"How long is this gonna take?" Alex says.

"Why? Need to make a phone call?" Jackson says making Charles chuckle

Everyone goes quiet for a few seconds before Alex jumps up and a fight breaks out between the residents. Cassandra laughs as she jumps up on the chair to see better as Mark, Derek and Owen try to break up the fight.

"Cassandra, Get down!" Derek screams at his sister. She sticks out her tongue before getting down from the chair as Webber gets out of the conference room.

" Dr. Hunt, You're up" Richard says before walking back into the conference room.

In the conference room, Hunt is sitting opposite Webber, Larry Jennings from the board and the in-house counsel.

"I need you to give me the lay of the land of your ER tonight, From the beginning." Richard says, looking at Owen serious.

"We were slammed with a mass casualty, a hotel fire. Half-dozen burn victims, a penetrating chest wound, a firefighter with multiple traumas." Owen explains.

"What doctors are working?" Richard asks.

"Yang, Grey, Karev, Adamson, the big kid whose name I don't know, Kepner, Avery, Torres and Sloan Shepherd." Owen tells the three people in front of him.

"Who was the patient in question, the one who died?" Larry asks.

"Everyone, Everyone was everywhere" Owen explains.

"Alright, Who got the charts first?" Richard asks then.

"Doctor Yang" Owen says with a sigh.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

While Owen is in the conference room, Cassandra walks over to Mark and Derek.

"Why do I need to be here?" Cassandra asks "I was with you and the kid. I wasn't even near the patient." She continues.

"I know, Just protocol I guess" Mark says stroking her back.

"I'm supposed to get Meredith, She gets discharged tonight" Derek says looking at his watch.

"I know, She was packing her bag before all this." Cassandra says. She starts to get tears in her eyes.

"Woah, What's wrong?" Mark asks.

"I'm just tired and that little boy, It's just messed up." Cassandra says, whipping her tears away.

"I'll go get us some coffee and tell Meredith it might take awhile" Derek says before walking away.