14.

Superfreak ( 7 x 3 )

Cassandra walks down towards the nurses station when she hears someone ask for Dr

Cassandra walks down towards the nurses station when she hears someone ask for Dr. Shepherd, making the nurse freeze. Making the person who asked look confused

" She looks like that, because last time someone came here looking for him without an appointment we nearly died." Cassandra says walking towards the nurses desk.

" Cassie!" Amelia says hugging her sister.

" Amelia?" Cassandra says surprised by seeing her and getting a hug.

" Look at you, So beautiful and not dying" Amelia says looking at her younger sister.

" What are you doing here?" Cassandra asks.

" You and Derek are asses who won't return my call, You and Derek are asses who got shot and won't return my call" Amelia says.

" Why aren't you calling your sister? " Mark says, walking up behind her.

" Mark" Amelia says, hugging him.

" Aren't you done sneaking up on people, Mark?" Cassandra asks, looking at him.

" Well I wasn't sneaking up on you and your boyfriend the other day. You were in the elevator." Mark says, looking at his sister. " Still haven't apologized for that trauma."

" We were kissing, Mark. Get over it." Cassandra says " Plus, I've accidentally walked in on you doing more, more time. In this hospital."

" You have a boyfriend?" Amelia says surprised. " Why haven't you told me?"

" Because, We wanted to keep it between us and you hate me." Cassandra says.

" I don't hate you, You're my baby sister" Amelia says with a smile.

" What are you doing here? You're not here for me are you?" Cassandra asks.

" Kind off, I brought a peace offering or a bribe." Amelia says

" Amelia?" Cassandra asks concerned.

" I brought a brain tumor." Amelia says with a big smile as she points to a man.

" You brought a brain tumor." Cassandra says confused.

" Yes, Now tell me all about this boyfriend of yours." Amelia says.

As she's about to talk Cassandra sees Derek, Cristina and Meredith

" Oh look, there is Derek." Cassandra says taking Amelia by the arm. " DEREK!"

Derek, Cristina and Meredith stop turning around, seeing Cassandra drag Amelia after her. " Look, Who's here to see us." Cassandra says.

" Amy, What are you doing here?" Derek says surprised.

" Hi, I wouldn't need to stalk the two of you if you pick up your phone." Amelia says.

" Yeah, Why aren't you guys calling your sister?" Mark says.