8.

Valentine's day massacre ( 6 x 14 )

Callie and Cassandra are walking down the hallway when Mark walks up to them

" Do anyone of you know how to assemble a crib?" Mark asks

" You bought a crib?" Callie asks, as Cassandra looks at her brother confused.

" Sloan is coming home tonight and I got it put together but it wobbles. It can't wobble. Can one of you take a look at it?" Mark says a bit of panic in his voice.

" You are like a sweet nerdy dad, now." Callie says.

" I don't even recognize you." Cassandra says, looking at him confused.

As they walk Mark suddenly stops when he spots a blonde at the nurses station.

" I might be a dad, But I am a single dad. So excuse me" Mark says before leaving Callie and Cassandra making his way to the blonde.

" Now I recognize him." Callie says before she's about to walk away but Cassandra stops her.

" You would want to see this." Cassandra says, looking over at Mark as he makes his way over to her.

" Why?" Callie says confused.

" That's Lexie." Cassandra says looking over at Callie

"What?" Callie asks surprised.

"She made me help her dye her hair last night. She feels like she couldn't control anything else in her life. So she decided to dye her hair." Cassandra says.

Callie and Cassandra are staring at them as Lexie turns around making Mark scream like a little girl, as he does both Callie and Cassandra is laughing after hearing Mark scream like that.

" Thank you for making me stay for this" Callie says still laughing.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

The E.R are flooded with people after the roof of Grandanetti's a restaurant had collapsed. Cassandra has just gotten down to the E.R after trying to get a hold of Derek, Christina, Owen or Meredith because the four were gonna grab dinner there together.

After helping with a patient's that on the way up to the O.R Cassandra walks back to the E.R when she spots Derek, April and Arizona.

" Derek!" Cassandra shouts after him. He doesn't hear being too busy talking to April. " DEREK!" Cassandra shouts again, Derek stops looking around the room.

Cassandra runs up to him hugging him tight as she says " Thank god you're okay."

" Why wouldn't I be" Derek asks looking at his little sister whipping away a tear from her cheek.

" You were going to Grandanetti's. When I found out what had happened I tried to call you, Meredith, Christina and Owen. Nobody answered." Cassandra says.

" Well I'm fine and so is Mer, Yang and Hunt." Derek says reassuring his sister.

" I'm sorry but the news teams wants an update." April says with a smile.

" One second. Are you..." Derek says but gets caught off by paramedics who comes in with a man who lost his arm.

" I got the arm" Jackson runs in after.

" I'm fine, Go be the chief." Cassandra says smiling at Derek.

Derek walks out with April closely behind him as they walk out Cassandra turns around.

" Cassandra, Avery, you're with me." Owen yells as he walks into trauma 3.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

When Owen takes the patient up to the O.R, Jackson and Cassandra is ordered to clean up and fix the arm for reattachment.

" I never thought I would do this today." Cassandra says making Jackson look up.

" What? Did you want like dinner or what?" Jackson says, panicking a little.

" No, No I meant to fix a guy's arm so we can reattach it." Cassandra says looking up at Jackson. " Plus we are working and it's still kinda new. We haven't really talked about..." Cassandra continues.

" So you're seeing someone else?" Jackson says looking back down at the arm.

" No, No I'm not. Definitely not." Cassandra says surprised.

" I just, Like we haven't talked about it." Jackson says.

" Are you?" Cassandra says, looking at him.

" No." Jackson says, smiling at Cassandra.

After a few minutes of fixing the arm it's ready for reattachment.

" Can you take it to them? I need to cheek in on someone." Cassandra asks as she takes off her apprion.

" Yeah, Are you okay?" Jackson asks to walk over to her.

" Just need to talk Derek and cheek in on the man with the glass." Cassandra says.

" I'll take it. Don't worry" Jackson says.

" Thank you." Cassandra says, smiling at him.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

At the end of the shift Cassandra is walking out of the hospital when she sees Jackson standing there. She smiles at him as she starts walking over. When she gets closer Jackson pulls out some roses.

" What?" Cassandra asks, laughing a little.

" I know it was yesterday but, Happy valentines day" Jackson says as he gives Cassandra the flowers.

" Thank you." Cassandra says, smiling at him with a little laugh.

" Come on, I'm gonna take you out for breakfast" Jackson says, putting his arm around her as they start walking.

" So, I'm your girlfriend now?" Cassandra asks, looking over at Jackson.

" Yeah, That you are." Jackson says, smiling at her.