10.

6 x 23 Sanctuary

Cassandra and Cristina is standing facing Meredith who just told them she's pregnant

" Where you trying?" Cassandra asks.

" No, total accident. I used the thing." Meredith says happy.

" So are we happy about this? Or are we exercising out legal rights?" Cristina asks.

" We're with you what ever you decide." Cassandra says with a smile.

Meredith doesn't say anything just laughs. 

"  Congratulations, Let's hug it out." Cristina says hugging Meredith and Cassandra at the same time.

" Have you told him?" Cassandra asks, happy about getting another niece or nephew.

" No, I just found out." Meredith explains. " You two are the only once I've told."

As they talk about the happy news all three pagers goes off at the same time. 

" Teddy" Cristina says looking at her two best friends.

" Derek" both Meredith and Cassandra answers in unisons.

" How's the whole Owen, Teddy thing going?" Cassandra asks her friend.

" Okay fantastic, It's going great, I'm over it." Cristina says. " This is very adult. We're proud of you Meredith Grey."

" We so are." Cassandra says with a smile.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Derek and Cassandra are sitting and talking in his office when someone walks making Derek get up from his chair. Cassandra turns around in the chair she's sitting in, seeing April covered in blood.

" Oh my god, April." Cassandra says, getting up from her chair.

" April, What is it?" Derek asks, walking over to her.

" Do you know I grew up on a farm?" April rambles in choke.

" What happened?" Cassandra says looking at her.

" I grew up on a farm so blood doesn't bother me. I slaughtered a pig once, That was a lot of blood. Bleeding like a stuck pig, That's a saying." April continues to ramble.

" April?" Cassandra says.

" But you don't think of people having that much blood. I mean you learn in med school how many pints we all have in us, but you don't realize it until you see it. You don't get how much blood... and a skinny person? I mean, my God. Reed she's almost anorexic. She's like five pounds, you wouldn't think she'd have that much blood. But she did, she did." April says still rambling.

" April, April, April" Derek says, trying to calm her down.

" Reed's dead, Someone shot her." April says.