19.

7 x 17 This is how we do it

Cristina and Cassandra come caring in a table to the lounge where Mark and Arizona are setting up for the baby shower.

" Where do you want this?" Cristina asks, putting down the table while they wait for an answer.

" What's that for?" Arizona asks a bit confused.

" Scrapbook station." Mark says. " Put it over there by the box with glitter pens."

Cassandra and Cristina pick the table back up.

" No, Don't put it anywhere. We are not having a scrapbook station." Arizona says, making Cassandra and Christina put down the table again.

" You heard Callie this morning. She wants us to go all out." Mark says looking at Arizona before turning to his sister and her friend. " Move the table."

Once again Cassandra and Christina pick the table back up and are about to walk over when Arizona says," No don't move the table. Mark this isn't a scrapbook kind of shower." Making Cassandra and Christina put down the table once more.

" You're wrong. Cassie and Yang, tell her. Torres wants all the girly stuff. Like games and onesie decorating..." Mark says.

" I have a patient." Christina says.

" Cassie?" Mark says.

" I can't get over the fact that you know what onesie decorating is." Cassandra says looking at her brother surprised.

" I've been boning up. That's what you do for the people you love." Mark says, looking at Cassandra.

" You slept with my babysitter and my ballet teacher. Just don't do that towards your child." Cassandra says.

" I'm different now." Mark says with a smile.

" I hope so for the baby's sake and my own to be honest." Cassandra says.

" What's going on in here?" Callie says as she walks into the room.

" They are fighting over if you want a scrapbook station or not." Cassandra says looking at Callie with a smile.

" Yeah, Of course. It's not a real shower if you don't bring home a scrapbook." Callie says as she looks at the stuff. " Oh, We should have glitter pens."

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

During the babyshower Cassandra is standing at the dessert table grabbing something to eat when someone sneaks up behind her.

" I want this." The person says whispering in Cassandra's ear, making Cassandra drop what she was holding.

" Jackson, You scared me." Cassandra says turning around.

" I want this." Jackson says with a smile.

" Like a party?" Cassandra says not really knowing what he means.

" Kids, I want kids." Jackson says.

" Like now?" Cassandra asks, startled.

" I don't know, maybe soon." Jackson says.

" Can we talk about this later, I promise we'll talk about this later." Cassandra says kissing him.

" Yeah. I have to go actually, I have surgery." Jackson says, looking at the clock.

" Lucky you, I'm with Mark which means baby shower duties." Cassandra says with a small smile.

" Well, have fun and we'll talk after shift." Jackson says as he hurries away.

When Jackson has gone Cassandra walks over to Cristina and Meredith who's decorating onesies.

" Here you go." Critina says, putting a onesie in front of Cassandra.

Cassandra just looks down on the onesie not really hearing Cristina, Because she's deep in her own thoughts after what Jackson just said.

" Are you gonna decorate it?" Cristina asks.

" Cassie?" Meredith asks not getting a reaction out of her.

" Cassie, your hair is on fire." Cristina says, trying to get Cassandra to move or react. When that doesn't do anything Crisitna snaps her fingers in front of Cassandra making her finally snap out of her thoughts.

" What's up?" Cassandra asks, looking at Meredith and Cristina.

" You were deep into your thoughts, drowning deep." Meredith says. " What's wrong?"

" Jackson said something." Cassandra says.

" What did he say? Do you want us to go kick his ass?" Cristina asks conerend.

" He started to talk about wanting kids." Cassandra says freaking out a little.

" And that's bad how?" Meredith asks.

" I thought you wanted kids." Cristina asks, looking at Cassandra.

" I do want kids, Of course. It's just not the best timing, you know. With the chief resident and the boards next year. Then who knows about fellowships. Plus I'm just 25." Cassandra says freaking out a little.

" I always forget that you are 25." Cristina says, laughing a little.

" Talk to him and tell him you want to wait until after the boards." Meredith says. " He'll understand."

" I know." Cassandra says grabbing a pen and starts drawing on the onesie.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

After shift Cassandra gets out of the shower and puts on new clothes before ordering a pizza.

" The pizza is here in 15." Cassandra says walking down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a beer.

" Great." Jackson says as he grabs a beer. " So are we gonna talk about kids?" he asks as he opens the bottle.

" Yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not ready and personally it's not a good time right now." Cassandra starts to explain as she starts to panic. " We have the chief resident and then there are the boards next year. It's a lot already."

" Cass. Calm down, I didn't mean right away. I meant maybe in two or maybe three years." Jackson says laughing at Cassandra who's panicking.

" Two or three. We're on the same page" Cassandra says letting out a sigh of relief. " Now tell me about your surgery please. I didn't even see a patient today."